Enzo

( 1 review )
+44-1614130582

20 Fountain St, Manchester, England, M2 2ar

Serves meat, vegan options available. Italian pizza and pasta restaurant. Reported making vegan pasta and pizza on site. Has vegan cheese, vegan dessert option, soy milk for drinks. Open Mon-Thu 7:30am-8:00pm, Fri 7:30am-9:00pm, Sat 9:00am-9:00pm, Sun 10:00am-6:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Italian, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Veganolive1

Vegan Pizza Heaven - Edit

Enzo is a pizza and coffee shop and clearly label vegan options on the menu, with vegan melty cheese available   They hosted a vegan night on the 12th July, which sadly I could not attend, but apparently it was popular, so they are looking to host more, hope I can make it next time.

We both chose pizza,  a Capra Oscar for me and Veggie Feast for hubby,  both with vegan cheese and although hubby is not vegan, he is ditching dairy and loves trying new vegan cheeses.   Chef came over to double check my order and when I asked which vegan cheese they used, he very kindly brought the packet over to show me and I was happy to see it was soya free, its a great tasting cheese too.

We ordered some olives to nibble on first then our pizzas arrived which looked and smelled awesome.   We are both pizza fanatics and the bases were thin and crispy, with just the right amount of tomato sauce and perfect toppings.

There was a vegan Marathon slice at the checkout and I know Enzo are looking at adding a vegan dessert to their menu, as well as labelling their vegan wines and drinks.  Great food, great place and great staff.

Updated from previous review on 2017-07-19

Pros: Vegan Options, Vegan Cheese, Vegan Breakfast Options

Return to Manchester Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Enzo closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.