Sprouts Farmers Market - Nob Hill

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 505-268-5127

5112 Lomas Blvd NE (at San Mateo), Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA, 87110

Vitamins, bulk foods, fresh fruits and vegetables, organic foods, vegan options, mockmeats, soy products, organic beer and wine, vegan make-up and hair products, deli and more. Previously named Sunflower. Open Mon-Sun 7:00am-11:00pm.

First Review by Jo Zee

great health supermarket and takeaway - Edit

has all the health food items you could need. lots of groceries and by the weight products like nuts etc. heaps of vegan snacks.
also has salad bar for $7.99 make sure you fill the box right up as there's 2 meals for that price!
amazing range of bottled drinks like kombucha and chat latte.
you will be a well fed vegan or vege here.

Pros: most vegan items well labelled

Cons: vegan items in amongst the meat and dairy

Great Grocery Store - Edit

I love Sprouts! They have a great variety of specialty foods as well as general groceries. Nice beer and wine selection as well, and some great sales. I like that it's extensive enough that I can do all my shopping here, unlike some health food-type stores. Plenty of parking, as this is part of a larger mini-mall complex. Additionally, I have always found the staff particularly helpful and friendly.

Pros: Selection, Staff

Very cheap vegetables - Edit

They have lots of obscure ingredients, which is nice for cooking. They also have very cheap produce which is good for a college-age vegan on a budget.

Pros: cheap produce, nice people, varied stock

Cons: expensive frozen goods

My Neighborhood Market! - Edit

I was sooo happy when Sunflower opened a new store near where I live. I shop 90% at health food stores and I do a lot of my shopping at this particular Sunflower Market because it's the closest one to my home. I like that the people who work in the store are so nice and helpful. If you want/need something they are always more then happy to help you find it. They will stop what they are doing and take you to what you are looking for. I have been shopping there since it opened and now I know a lot of the folks that work there and they know me which I like. They sell a lot of really healthy products and they have a pretty good produce counter too. The variety is wonderful and I always find what I'm looking for. I'd give this one 12 stars!

Pros: Helpful and pleasant staff, Great Variety, The store atmosphere is wonderful.

Return to Albuquerque Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sprouts Farmers Market - Nob Hill closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 736 times since Apr 2010.