Pizza Luce - Downtown

• Veg-friendly
Contact 612-333-7359

119 N 4th St, Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA, 55401

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vegan pizzas and hoagies available. Online menu can be filtered by vegan or vegan upon request. Available toppings include vegan cheese, mock duck and mock sausage.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Non-veg

First Review by lynnkale

Good stuff - Edit

I ordered some of their food delivered, and overall I was quite happy with it. I ordered a hoagie, and it was delicious! I also ordered focaccia with red sauce. The bread was great, but the red sauce was missing from my order.

Despite the missing item, next time I'm in Minneapolis, I will definitely try them again.

Happy Cow only allows 4 stars (cows) for places that serve meat options. In this case, I think 4/5 is the right score, but only because of the missing item, and I have no idea how common that problem is. Had I gotten everything I ordered, I would want to give this place 5 stars because the food was delicious and a great value for the price.

Pros: delicious food, good prices, menu identifies vegan items

Cons: missing item from delivery

My favorite pizza in Minneapolis - Edit

Pizza Luce is my go-to for pizza in Minneapolis. All the locations are great. Vegan options are clearly displayed on the menu. Many of their speciality pizzas and appetizers can be made vegan as well. They have Daiya cheese and a in-house vegan cheese, both which are awesome. I usually do half Daiya, half in-house vegan cheese. The crust and sauce are to die for. Great beer selection.

Pros: Possibly best pizza on earth?, Many vegan options, Bitchin sauce and crust

A great vegan friendly pizza joint - Edit

It's rare, very rare, that I visit Minneapolis and I don't get a pizza from Pizza Lucé. The Rustler, with the vegan "Rinotta" cheese is my favorite pizza, anywhere. I crave that thing. They also have sandwiches, appetizers, and a few desserts, but I always get the same thing.

Pros: Very vegan friendly , They deliver, Several locations

Delicious Pizza and Sandwiches - Edit

Pizza Luce has lots of really tasty vegan sandwiches and pizzas on their menu. They have multiple vegan cheeses, several mock-meats and their pizza crusts and sauces are so good, a veggie pizza, hold the cheese, doesn't feel like you're missing out on anything.

It's a good place to meet up with friends/family who choose to eat meat too!

Pros: Good Vegan Selection, Nice Beer Menu, Vegan items on menu

Cons: Must pay for street parking

Return to Minneapolis Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pizza Luce - Downtown closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1492 times since Nov 2013.