New Green Pasture Cafe

• Vegetarian
Contact 63368755

190 Middle Rd, #04-22, Fortune Centre, Central Singapore, Singapore, 188979

Offers a wide range of healthy, Asian focused meals including noodles in herbal soup, sushi roll (stuffed with alfalfa, beetroot, and vegetables), bibimbap. Also selling health food products from organic noodles to grains, vinegars, and others.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Chinese, Organic, Asian, Singaporean

First Review by beerzuki

Perfect for vegans - Edit

We went here towards the end of our holiday and it was some of the best vegan food we had. The Sri Lankan rolls were beautifully presented and very flavoursome, whilst the noodles were delicious and bursting with flavour. Lots of vegan options are available and all at affordable prices. Staff were very friendly and extremely helpful when we asked if dishes were vegan. No eggs or dairy are served here just so you know. There is also a small shop inside selling an array of healthy goods. I only we wish could have tried more dishes.

Pros: Excellent vegan food, Affordable prices, Helpful staff

Cons: Can be busy

Excellent, affordable food - Edit

I wasn't ever able to get past the raw sushi roll, but my dining companions had beautifully varied dishes - all very tasty, and for well under $10 a plate. I believe herbal soup is also available for $1 a bowl. The vegetables they use are incredibly fresh. Highly recommended.

Pros: Affordable, Healthy, Friendly staff

Cons: Lacking in ambience

many options - Edit

a little restaurant tucked away on the 4th floor of the fortune centre. it also has a tiny health food store within.

i ordered a noodle soup that was average, but it did come in a large bowl. my friend ordered one of the korean dishes, and enjoyed her meal. the menu is quite big, so you have a lot of options to choose from. the food is nothing special, but it is all vegan, pretty inexpensive, and filling. it's worth a visit.

on of the best singapore vegan place! must try! - Edit

Suitable for raw vegans. Nice people cooking. I was eating raw spring rolls and raw sushi rolls. Homemade sauce in rolls was like an explosion of different tastes - herbs and spices.

Simple and good - Edit

This place stood out for me from the vast number of restaurants in the Fortune mall because it was entirely vegan and easily identified as such. (At some other vegetarian places people didn't know what I was talking about when I asked about vegan or "no egg, no milk, (etc.)," possibly because of language issues. The menu had interesting variety of Korean, Vietnamese, other Asian and Western dishes. I ordered a burger, which was delicious, although it was a single bun cut in half. On reflection I realised that it was cheap so this wasn't unreasonable, and the picture showed this portion. (Menu items have photos displayed.) My partner had the Bi Bim Bap and I sampled it and found it delciously nutty in flavour. The woman at the counter clearly advised me: "no egg, no milk, no onion, no garlic," when I asked about the vegan status of the menu, and this put me at ease. It is good to get a clear, definitive answer to this question.

Pros: Varied menu selection, Staff understood vegan well

Cons: Small undecorated space

one of the best vegan eats in SG - Edit

Accidental discovery in the vegan wonderland that is Fortune centre. New Green Pastuure is 100% vegan, the food is some of the freshest and creative I've had anywhere in the world, with daily specials and an overwhelming menu. The charcoal noodle salad is more amazing than words can describe. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS RESTAURANT

a little hidden treasure - Edit

Who would think that up there on the 4th floor of the Fortune Centre is this absolute gem!

Certainly not a picturesque location...or so it seems until your meal arrives. Then all is forgiven as the two times I have eaten there I have really enjoyed the food and thats the most important thing...will be going back for more!

The lady owner can seem a bit abrupt, but she's ok. If you order a set, help yourself to the soup...neither time was it offered to me, so I just fended for myself! With other meals, you can grab a bowlful for yourself and donate a dollar to the veg society...well worth it I reckon!

The menu offers a good choice of both Western and Asian meals. This is not greasy 'mock meat' vegetarian, but healthy stuff, made to order. They also stock and sell a quite a few health food items. Most menu items are under $10 each (less than $8.50 Aussie).

The Fortune Centre has quite a lot of (mock meat and healthier) vego places in it as well as a store selling mostly asian vegetarian foods plus organic beans/quinoa etc for reasonable prices on the ground floor.

I am rating 5 for the food, not the vista, but it does actually kind of work once you're used to it!

Pros: healthy and tasty, inexpensive, genuine

Cons: indoors, well and truly

Return to Central Singapore Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has New Green Pasture Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2762 times since Aug 2007.