Manjus

+44-1273231870

6 Trafalgar St, North Laine, Brighton, England, BN1 4EQ

Vegetarian Indian street food restaurant, est. 2017. Serves meals, snacks, and desserts including samosas, curries, breads, chutney. Has a children's menu. Vegan options marked. Open Tue-Sat 11:00am-2:30pm, 6:00pm-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Indian, Beer/Wine, Asian

First Review by Miggi

Great new Indian Restaurant - Edit

I visited this place with my Wife and Daughter on Saturday, we were all very impressed with the food and the service. I would thoroughly recommend this restaurant if you want an Indian meal that is a cut above the usual! very friendly and reasonably priced too! We will certainly be going back for more! I would strongly suggest booking as the place is quite small and very popular after being open for a short time

Pros: Great food, Friendly service

Fave Indian restaurant in Brighton - Edit

Lovely friendly restaurant with a fusion of modern and traditional Indian style throughout.
All veggie with lots of vegan / vegan options items clearly marked on the menu.
Beautifully presented food with great fresh flavours.
We had spinach and onion patties and spicy Mogo chips for starters. Both came with delicious chutneys and dips. Channa main dish was a good spicy curry served with rice, bread and salad, thali style. The dhosa was a nice crisp pancake with tasty potato curry, chutneys and lentil soup side - the soup was sweet and spicy, much nicer than many others I've been given with dhosa in other places.
The staff were great, just the right level of attentiveness, and brought us vegan Indian sweets at the end of the meal, which they explained were made using their mother's recipe. One was a date and nut sugar free square and the other was a Cashew nut marzipan.
Already our favourite Indian restaurant in Brighton!

Pros: clear vegan options, different dishes and flavours to try

Cons: In an ideal world, it would all be vegan!

Naimesh 27 Apr 2017 - Hi Miggi,
Thank you for your kind words.
Regards

Manju's

Return to Brighton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Manjus closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.