First Review by happycowgirl

Wonderful service - Edit

This shop shares its space with a tattoo shop but, this only adds to the character.

Couldn't fault the service, quality of products and I can't wait to wear my new boots!

Pros: Everything is vegan, Friendly service

Cons: Not a huge range

Good Selection and Helpful Staff - Edit

Whenever I travel, I always try to visit stores which sell only vegan clothing/shoes/accessories (unfortunately there are not so many around).

This store was nice, the staff was eager to share with you their motivations for having such store, or to give you details on each of the brands they sell.

The variety was not super large; but I think they had still a good selection of different shoes brands (Good Guys, Novacas, Wills, Nae, Cri de Coeur, MOVMT); and some few bags and accessories.

The atmosphere was calm; yet welcoming.

If you are in Stockholm, I think it's worth visiting.
You may find something nice!

Pros: all vegan!, friendly staff, nice vibe

Cons: some brands could be a little expensive

Very nice place - Edit

Have been thinking of getting myself some nicer shoes but always been hesitant because of the lack of vegan options. When I visited this place with a friend I finally fell like I could find what suits me the best without worrying about what it's made with.

Really friendly staff and I'm for sure going to come back and get a belt as well.

Well Worth the Trip - Edit

Women and men's shoes. Lots of different styles. Also belts, necklaces, rings, tee shirts, etc. When you walk in, there's a tattoo parlor to the right that shares the same space. Friendly service. Great selection. Awesome!!

Return to Stockholm Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Green Laces closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.