First Review by kimz33

Delicious falafel! - Edit

I recently spent some days in Thessaloniki,Greece and at first, it wasn't easy to find tasty food that was suitable for vegans.
But then I found "Falafel house" where I got a really good and inexpensive falafal. I went in and told the owner I couldn't order in Greek so he talked to me in English and he was very nice.
I definitely recommend this place to everyone who's staying in Thessaloniki!

Pros: Delicious food, low prices , friendly staff; able to speak English

Cons: there should be more place like this!

Delicious! - Edit

At this place I had one of the best falafel in my life. If you take the wrap, you can choose between two salads and two sauces, which are all really tasty. The staff is friendly, speaks English and will lead you through the process of getting your falafel right ;) Don't miss this place!

Pros: delicious, fresh

Cons: Menu card not translated

Review :) - Edit

Even if it is a tiny place with no seats inside the store (outside only) the people running this place are amazing and very very kind... The food is really tasty and the menu is definitely not complicated. I really enjoy eating from the Falafel House!!! The prices are awesome!

Pros: Price, Quality, Taste of food

Cons: Menu, Small Place

Fantastic Falafel! :) - Edit

My partner and I have been staying in Thessaloniki for two days and I read about Falafel House so we walked down there to get some take-away lunch. We both had the large Falafel Wrap with tabouli and I had hommus and my partner had baba ganoush - both were sensational! I have eaten a lot of falafel in my life and it was definitely some of the best falafel I have ever eaten! We had walked down to the park to eat the wraps - if we hadn't I would have gone back for seconds! Not dry at all - I find falafel can often be dry, but this wasn't the case at all! The staff were friendly and the food is very cheap, we paid 6 euro for 2x large wraps plus drinks. Great value and I would definitely go back!

Pros: Falafel!, Staff were friendly , Price

Cons: Small - not much seating

Cheap & tasty - Edit

We just went in for the falafel wraps so didn't try the rest of the stuff, but it was great - very good value, tasty & fresh.

It's just a small place but there are a few seats you can use, the guy serving was friendly and it's open late, what more do you want!

Pros: Tasty falafel, Great prices, Central location + open late

Cons: Interior needs some better decoration

Good - Edit

The food was nice, even though the options are very limited because it's a new place. The prices are cheap. The guy running the place is nice and speaks good English. If you are vegetarian or vegan its a good choice and one of the few choices in Thessaloniki. I recommend it!

Pros: Good food, Cheap, All vegan

Cons: Small place, few options, no fries!

Return to Thessaloniki Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Falafel House closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3630 times since Oct 2011.