Emporium Thai

• Friend
310-478-2838

1275 Westwood Blvd, West Los Angeles, California, USA, 90024

Serves meat, vegan options available. A family-operated traditional Thai cuisine restaurant in Westwood. Offers a separate vegan-vegetarian menu, with dishes ranging from curries and noodles to fried rice and stir frys. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-10:30pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-11:00pm, Sun 5:00pm-10:30pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Thai, Delivery, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg

First Review by kenvegan

Vegan, Gluten-free Thai! - Edit

Delicious, although pricey, dishes. The wait staff is friendly and helpful. There is a separate vegan menu and for $1 more, they will make the dish gluten-free. My husband had the tofu and veggie red curry and said it was delicious. I split the tofu pad seeu (gf) with my babies and they gobbled it up! It was really tasty. When we're in the area next, we'll definitely be going here!

Pros: Vegan, Gluten-free, Good portions

Cons: pricey

vegan options - good food - Edit

I was happy to find this place is now offering substantial vegan options with a full separate menu.
I tried the mango salad and also a curry. Both were quite good and just the right spicy level. They told me they cook vegan dishes separately too, which is nice to know.
If in the area and wanting Thai food, I'd definitely stop in again or take food to go.

Pros: interesting dishes with coconut and mango

Excellent New Vegan Menu - Edit

I went to this restaurant almost 15 years ago, but figured I would give it a try again, as John, the owner, created a new vegan menu.We ordered a number of dishes including a mango salad, Tom Yum soup, veggie fried rice, Thai basil eggplant, yellow curry with Jasmine Rice and mango with sticky rice for dessert.John has done a wonderful job with his new menu. all of the dishes were well-presented, delightful, and perfectly spiced.I particularly enjoyed trying a dish that is unique to southern Thailand which contained what is called a "stinky bean". it does not sound very appealing, but the flavor was very unique, and I am craving the dish a day later.Wonderful to see more vegan Thai options on the westside!

Pros: many vegan options

Return to West Los Angeles Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Emporium Thai closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.