Earthbar - Equinox Westwood

• Other Other
    ( 1 review )
310-444-1809

10960 Wilshire Blvd, West Los Angeles, California, USA, 90024

Chain of juice and smoothie bars, this one is inside Equinox fitness club. Sells nutritional supplements, energy bars, as well as some grab-n-go salads and quick meals.

1 Review

First Review by Chia

Fresh pressed juices and wheatgrass shots - Edit

This little juice and snack bar is just downstairs from the gym, housed in the same building as Bank of America on Wilshire and Westwood corner. I've gotten juice a couple times, and here's my review for HappyCow.

The primary owner of Earthbar is the same as the Great Earth Vitamins & Earth Bar in West Hollywood. He and his partners have decide to go the route of opening juice and snack bars within Equinox Fitness Clubs.

You don't have to be a member of the gym to come to the juice bar. Just walk in and order the combination that you'd like. I like my red juices (carrot, beet, ginger) and my green juices (celery, spinach, parsley, apple).

The energy bars offered are targeted at the body builders / gym members, so I don't get them. There's a small fridge with ready-to-eat grab-n-go wraps (chicken and tuna... not veg).

Besides the Whole Foods in the Westwood Village, this is the only place I can think of to come for a fresh pressed juice (when in the area).

Pros: quick and easy, fresh juices

Return to West Los Angeles Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Earthbar - Equinox Westwood closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.