Elderberries Cafe

Contact 323-851-0700

7564 W Sunset Blvd (at Curson), Los Angeles, California, USA, 90046

Books and drinks cafe offering a menu of smoothies and juices, light vegan food and raw food. Has salads, sandwiches and wraps with Daiya cheese, raw soups, smoothies with house-made almond mylk or cashew mylk. Vegan except for honey option in drinks. Atmosphere is very casual. Parking on street or in back. Open Mon-Sun 9:00am-5:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, Raw, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by quarrygirl

Cute cafe - Edit

Good vibe and hippy décor. We ate a fruity salad (I forget the name) and a breakfast tortilla (which was more like a cheesy sauce...) they both tasted really, really good. The tap water is fruity, a nice touch. They outside seating to the rear.

Pros: Good food, Good aura

Cons: A little out the way (for us)

Awesome... - Edit

One of my new favorite cafes in LA. Smart, warm, and eclectic vibe. Great menu, with plenty of delicious allergen-free choices.

Plus, the banana ice cream sundae is ridiculously good. I didn't breathe until I finished it and put down my spoon...

The owner is incredibly sweet and welcoming. Plus, the afternoon I was here, there had live music.

Pros: Lots of allergen-free options, Gracious owner, Deliciousness

Delicious and friendly!! - Edit

This is a lovely little place in West Hollywood, kind of hard to see from the road, but so worth the trip! The food is amazing, they have a great menu, and the guy who waited on me was the happiest, friendliest server I have ever encountered!! Try the soups, they are all amazing!! Everything is great here - wish I lived closer!!

Pros: Super-friendly staff, Excellent menu

I wish I had read the reviews a year ago, awesome! - Edit

I don't know what took me over a year to make it to Elderberries! We went today, on a Sunday during live Jazz! There was an amazing two piece, guy on guitar and fabulous female singer, they were amazing. There was a gallery showing and the place was packed. If I had known about the free parking in back I'd have been here sooner, too! I wish I had read all the great info on here. There is a cute outdoor seating area in the back, and a bar on the inside and cozy seating area beyond that where the Sunday Jazz band plays. Despite being slammed with the gallery/jazz performance everyone was extremely attentive to us and catered to our oil-free vegan needs. They give you samples of the soup, prepare everything out in the open with plastic gloves. The raw chili sandwich is pretty darn fantastic! We also had the Mary Jane date shakes. My new Sunday spot!

Pros: great service, cool atmosphere, jazz Sunday

Mellow vibe, healthy food - Edit

I had read about this place on happycow and have eaten here once. Here's my Elderberries review.

From the raw friendly and vegan friendly menu I ordered a smoothie ($6) with added E3Live ($2) and a tempeh sandwich ($8). Both were delicious.

The atmosphere is very causal and artsy with large mural paintings. The feel is more like a cafe for reading and hangout rather than a restaurant.

Pros: friendly owner, healthy food

A delicious brunch/ great vibe - Edit

The ladies were super friendly when we came for brunch on my first day in LA. The place is lovely, nicely decorated & has a pavement and parking terrace. There's a free parking in the back. I had a yummy smoothie with an extra shot of flaxseed as maca powder wasn't available. The breakfast burrito was delicious and satisfied my appetite, I didn't have any space (sadly) for a brownie... Highly recommended!

Pros: Decoration, Friendliness, Choice

Love it - Edit

This is very cute litle spot to hang while keeping healthy lifestyle.
Have great books , homemade almond milk ,
and they just got coffee!!!
And have also great teas.
At ight you can bring your own bole of vine or so :)
Have comedy sand us on fridays
Reiki healer other days
...

Pros: Health, cozy

Best service ever, great potential - Edit

i went to elderberries this week and was blown away by the service. The owner remembered my name from one time when i stopped by and didn't eat, and she offered me sample after sample of amazing food. the place is almost entirely vegan (save for a honey mix-in for drinks), and the sweet creations they make are incredible. they also have daiya cheese, the best vegan cheese ever in the world....so bonus points for that.
i am looking forward to them expanding their menu.

Pros: great service, serves daiya, amazing sweets

Cons: inconsistent hours, small menu

Return to Los Angeles Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Elderberries Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.