Chibiscus

323-977-9877

7361 W Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, California, USA, 60046

Serves meat, vegan options available. Ramen and Japanese food. Has 2 vegan ramen, a vegan ham bun and musubi. Open Tue-Sun 12:00pm-10:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Japanese, Take-out, Asian, Non-veg

First Review by kenvegan

Best vegan ramen spot - Edit

At this point, I have tried every vegan option on the menu at Chibiscus and they are all delicious. My staple is the Spicy Miso Vegan Ramen. I also like to get the Vegan Bun and the Vegan Ham Musubi. The Musubi is a little pricey for what you're getting, but frankly I don't mind. The regular vegan miso is good too, but I personally always opt for the spicy. They also have vegan boba options, which I have a hard time saying No to.

All of the food here is so damn good, I can't patronize any other ramen places in the area. I will say that I almost always order my food to go or delivery. I came here once with a friend and we were crammed up against other guests as we sat there and ate our food. The restaurant itself can only comfortably hold about 10 people. I can't deduct stars for this because the food is just too good to give less than five stars. So I would recommend ordering take out or at least coming in during off peak hours.

Pros: Vegan ramen, Different noodle options, Vegan bun, musubi, and boba!

Cons: Tiny dining area

Average Ramen - Edit

I ordered a bowl of vegan ramen and a vegan ham bun from this Sunset Strip restaurant.I felt the ramen broth was a bit too salty, and I thought the noodles were overcooked. I have had much better vegan ramen dishes in LA.I disliked the vegan ham bun. just tasted like a cheap vegan ham substitute.

Return to Los Angeles Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Chibiscus closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.