Blaze Pizza

517-580-7697

300 N Clippert St, Lansing, Michigan, USA, 48912

Serves meat, vegan options available. Assembly line style franchise pizzeria. Could build your own pizza with various veggies, choosing classic or spicy red sauce (vegan) or white sauce (dairy). Has vegan cheese (no extra charge). Located in the Frandor Shopping Center. Open Mon-Thu 10:30am-11:00pm, Fri-Sat 10:30am-12:00am, Sun 10:30am-11:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Pizza, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by SureJohn

Not for strict vegans - Edit

I was in today. First visit ever to any Blaze Pizza. While waiting in a line of over a dozen people, I was watching the employees make the pizzas. Gloves are worn for applying toppings to the crust. I saw the first guy touch cheeses and meats with the same gloves. Then he is reaching into the vegetables with the same gloves again. So all the cheeses and vegetables are contaminated with meat. The vegetables are contaminated by the cheese/dairy. He was not the only employee doing this.

I was on their website and TripAdvisor checking them out. I saw the allergy section of the website and got excited. I thought that meant I could get a vegan pizza. I DO NOT want toppings that are contaminated by dairy or meats. That defeats the purpose.

My husband and I walked out.

Cons: same gloves touch cheese, meats and vegetables = c

Tasty pizza with vegan cheese - Edit

The pizza has a good taste and texture. It's awesome to have the vegan cheese option to make it more like a normal pizza. The size is like a thin medium, so my gf and I each got our own, and it seems like a fair deal compared to other $8 per person dinners. I'm not aware of any other pizza place in Lansing offering vegan cheese. Assembling and baking the pizza is very fast (five minutes total?) but you may have to wait in a long line. Maybe next time I'll try ordering online. Nice variety of indoor and outdoor seating.

Pros: Delicious pizza, Vegan cheese, Outdoor seating

Cons: Long line (weekend dinner)

Return to Lansing Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Blaze Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.