Wynn Encore Hotel - Wazuzu

Contact 702-248-3463

3131 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, 89109

Serves meat, vegan options available. Asian cuisine restaurant located inside the Encore Hotel. Offers a vegan menu upon request - ask for it. Includes vegan fried rice, stir fry, and Chinese broccoli; fresh fruit juices like watermelon juice. Mon-Thu 11:30am-10:30pm, Sun 11:30am-10:30pm, Fri-Sat 11:30am-1:00am

Category: Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Chinese, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Asian, Non-veg

First Review by belsandia

Delicious vegan options, but $$$ - Edit

Has a large vegan/veg section. Wazuzu is listed as a casual dining option at the Encore casino, but it is more expensive than I would usually pay for a meal. I ordered the vegan tofu drunken noodle platter. The large platter of thick cut noodles, fried tofu, sweet tomatoes and scallions was truly delicious!

Pros: Excellent food, Nice vibe

Cons: Expensive

Valentine's dinner - Edit

We stopped here for a very nice dinner. The return was full and we were seated right away. Our server was nice, but he could of filled up my water glass a little sooner. We ordered the California roll, shiitake nagi and the shiitake spinach dumplings. Everything was very good. The menu does a great job explains on the menu. I would return in a heartbeat for the shiitake nagi roll!!

Pros: menu with lots of choices

Delicious! - Edit

One of my favorite restaurants in Vegas. The food is fantastic and their drunken noodles are the best I've ever had. Very nice, upscale experience. They have a separate vegan menu so make sure to ask for it!

Pros: Great food, Nice atmosphere, Separate vegan menu

Cons: No vegan desserts

great options! - Edit

We are locals but were out for a more upscale vegan experience. The server was very friendly and made great vegan recommendations. We had the jade dumplings, crunch roll, drunken noodles, and fried rice. It was full of flavor and filling! Will be back for another date night.

Pros: options, atmosphere

Cons: strip prices

Excellent Vegan Food! - Edit

I love what the Encore and Wynn hotels did by offering a vegan menu at all of their restaurants. It helps when I am with my family who os completely closed off to my vegan choice. Anyway, the food here was incredible. I started with the pot stickers that were delicious. The chik'n drunken noodles were so tasty. Then they had a brownie Sunday dessert that made my whole anti-vegan table jealous. Left feeling very full. Amazing meal! A little expensive for normal standards, but in line with most Vegas restaurants. Wish I could give them 5 happy cows!

Pros: delicious food, large portions, convenient location

mind blowing - Edit

This was so good I can't describe it. World class. You won't often if EVER get the chance to eat vegan food this good. We had the drunken noodles and the pad thai. The vegan menu was posted at the entrance way. The only downside is get ready to pay $$$. For 4 drinks and the two mains it was 100$. Welcome to Vega$. Though to be fair, any meal I have ever taken someone to that was this fancy, I'm always expecting to leave with an empty wallet. I think since becoming vegan you get used to cheap options.

Pros: World class, great atmosphere, Best food anywhere

Cons: expensive

Great Asian Cuisine - Edit

I was so excited to visit Encore after hearing that the restaurants on property have vegan options. I was disappointed that I had to ask the server for the vegan friendly meals, but they were happy to accomodate me. The Asian cuisine has a lot of flavor and I was pleased with my stir fry dish with fresh veggies. They have a few vegan sides and a vegetarian fried rice and are definitely able to make your meal vegan friendly, but you have to ask.

Vegan Delights with Asian Fusion Flair - Edit

Wazuzu is the Asian Fusion bistro located inside Encore, overlooking the casino floor. While Wazuzu always had delicious vegan options, the choice has become fabulous with the introduction of a special vegan menu.

Pick a vegan sushi roll and seaweed salad as starters and continue with a veggie noodle soup, veggie low mein, or yummy tofu stir-fry. Don't be shy to ask about veganizing even the other tempting dishes on their menu, like the Thai curry, which is excellent. The service is very attentive, and overall the dining experience is worthy of a Wynn hotel, but without the higher fine dining prices you may pay next door.

Pros: great Asian food, attentive service

Cons: get get noisy if casino is busy

Return to Las Vegas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Wynn Encore Hotel - Wazuzu closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2436 times since Apr 2010.