Wynn Hotel - Allegro

702-770-2040

3131 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, 89109

Serves meat, vegan options available. Wynn's Italian restaurant with a separate section on the menu of vegan entrees including vegetable soup, Gardein chick'n parmigiano with linguine, pizza with almond lemon ricotta, and organic penne with vegetables. There is vegan tapioca pudding, topped with diced fresh fruit.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Italian, Non-veg

First Review by VeganCookieLover

Wynn is owned by a vegan - Edit

Stellar! are at 3 wynn restaurants. BEST FOOD I HAVE EVER HAD AT A RESTAURANT! best was faux Chicken Parm with boca & Daiya. would literally be worth the 6 hour flight for dinner!! I will be back & will stay at the wynn nxt time. all wynn restaurants have multiple vegan options.

Pros: lots of vegan options

Cons: no cons

Wonderful dinner with my family - Edit

My husband and I, both vegan, and my omnivorous parents all loved dining at Allegro during a weekend trip to Las Vegas. The Chick'n Parmigiano, lemon almond ricotta cheese pizza with vegetables and delicately seasoned penne pasta were all outstanding. Everything tasted so fresh and flavorful. The tapioca pudding, made with coconut milk and topped with tiny diced fruit, was excellent for dessert.

Pros: Great food, Wonderful service, Elegant atmosphere

Cons: A little on the pricey side, Waiter filled water glasses too frequently, I wish

Return to Las Vegas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Wynn Hotel - Allegro closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.