American
Juice bar
Take-out
Bakery

Bakery and juice bar serving light food like salads and pizza slices, fully vegan since 2017. Uses organic ingredients and unrefined sweeteners as much as possible. Accepts custom cake orders. Open Mon-Thu 7:00am-8:00pm, Fri 7:00am-9:00pm, Sat 8:00am-9:00pm, Sun 8:00am-8:00pm.

First Review by Blaze

AtulChauhan

Points +27

24 Dec 2023

So delicious

Gotta get the tempeh chicken sandwich, breakfast burrito and delicious cookies. The portions are pretty big and they’re very filling.

doomidor664

Points +17

Vegetarian
10 Nov 2023

Unbelievably good!

The food and coffee here is excellent, the staff is awesome! Highly recommended! This place is very popular and fills up!

LynnRST

Points +222

26 Sep 2023

Delicious

Great selection- I was also shopping for my friend who doesn’t eat gluten, many delicious options!!

mkindness

Points +137

16 Aug 2023

EVERYTHING is great

I’ve never had a bad baked good from Wildflour. These cupcake flavors are Strawberry Crunch, Blueberry Almond, and (obviously) Carrot Cake, and they were all amazing.

Barb:)

Points +224

13 Aug 2023

So many options

This bakery has so many options to choose from and each one I tried was so good! The food is very fresh and filling and the pastries are not too sweet and rich in flavor. Absolute recommendation!

unholycow

Points +49

20 Jul 2023

Best Vegan Bakery I know

I’ve been struggling to find a vegan bakery in the Boston area, and Wildflour is worth the 45 minute drive. Huge selection and they also have a restaurant next door, but also offer sandwiches and wraps at the bakery itself.

AriWeinberg

Points +30

14 Jul 2023

Always worth it

Amazing variety and authentic.

Pros: Amazing baked goods. This is the real thing!

cate24

Points +191

03 Jul 2023

Great!

Lovely interior w/ a wide variety of delicious food. The five things we got were all great😄

Pros: Friendly staff, Good atmosphere , Delicious vegan food

sam654321

Points +2676

Mostly Veg
01 Jul 2023

Yummy desserts !!

Pretty yummy desserts !!
Got a peanut butter cupcake and a smore cupcake....about $5 each.
Not cheap but tasty for a treat.

Veganbasedlifestyle

Points +237

16 Feb 2023

Amazing

Had to stop by to get fullyrooted and a core shake for lunch! Always the best

olives23

Points +428

12 Feb 2023

Full vegan bakery and grab and go meals

Gorgeous space with fresh juices, teas, baked goods/desserts, coffees, and grab and go lunches and snacks. Every time I come here there are more and more options. Great place to sit and eat, meet up with friends or study (there is wifi). LOVE!

Pros: Tons of desserts/pastries, Grab and go meals , Great place to study or meet with friends

watasiblah

Points +128

26 Jan 2023

Good staff.

Friendly vibe. Lots of options. Owned by same guy next door.

RebeccaCobb

Points +19

Mostly Veg
09 Nov 2022

Excellent Cake

Recently special ordered a 6inch Chocolate cake with espresso frosting. It was so yummy and tasted as good as any non vegan cakes I’ve had. Remember to call 48 hours in advance for a special order. They ask you about any allergies as one of their first questions ( the birthday person has a tree nut allergy), so that made me feel quite comfortable. We have also had some of the baked goods and they were also tasty. Good for vegans and non vegans.

Pros: Allergy friendly

Cons: Too far from where we live

Ameisherry

Points +7998

Raw
07 Nov 2022

Everything is vegan here :)

Their oranges juice is not fresh squeezed, but their kale apple cucumber are fresh juice😄

GiannaRizzotti

Points +435

28 Aug 2022

Evrything is delish

All vegan, and all delicious. Go get lunch/ dinner next door at garden grille and then follow it up here with a dessert😄

SusanSmith

Points +396

23 Aug 2022

Fabulous

There’s really nothing bad to say about this place. Obviously the sweets are what it’s all about; everything is excellent. But don’t overlook the sandwiches. They’re great, too. Yes, it’s a bit pricey, but no more than other places, plus the portions are generous without being gross. The avocado toast was very good and my gluten-free friend was delighted that she didn’t have to pay extra for gluten-free bread. Can highly recommend.

CupcakesMessyFace

Points +769

18 Jul 2022

Delicious Food But With Issues

Years ago WF was incredible! They had the best desserts and the staff was so friendly. Over the past couple of years quality has gone down, sadly. Their scones are to die for but their cookies and cupcakes lately have been lacking. Their pb latte is divine.
We’ve had issues with preordering- they did not make my baby shower cake, just the cupcakes. When we went to pick them up the baker did not come out and apologize but stayed hidden in the back, which left a very bitter taste in my mouth. We tried again and ordered a cake for my sons birthday. They called the day before and canceled on us, giving us the option to order at a later date.
We used to go weekly but now go every few months because it just isn’t a great experience and the food isn’t as delish as it was two or three years ago.

AviJacob

Points +62

03 Nov 2021

Delicious foods , for a treat especially

Really nice vibes, great smoothies and sandwiches etc. Everything is vegan, though most of the sweets do have a lot of sugar just something to be conscious of if you are health conscious! But if you want a treat then it's definitely the place!

Pros: all vegan , smoothies, to go tastiness

Cons: many sweets are high in refined sugar

emilyr24

Points +237

30 Oct 2021

Cupcake and focaccia

Both were good, cupcake was almost TOO decadent for my taste which is hard to come by with vegan baked goods!! So yummy. I liked the focaccia even more and would come back just for that.

nzxpehz35z

Points +51

25 Sep 2021

Fantastic

Great food and drinks! Wide variety of flavors, good service, great atmosphere.

Pros: All Vegan

mes98

Points +552

31 Jan 2021

Can’t wait to come back!

Sooo glad happy cow brought me here! Picked up some cupcakes for my non-vegan roommates birthday and she LOVED it! I got the tiramisu cupcake and it was hands down the best vegan cupcake I’ve EVER had! Will be back to try more soon!

Pros: All vegan , Kosher , Reasonable $$

Sammie129

Points +1134

29 Dec 2020

Great vegan and gluten free choices!

They have a variety of lunch options and bakes goods that are gluten free.

pinkysinclair

Points +49

21 Oct 2020

Great selection of yum

I purchased a cupcake, a cookie, and a brownie. Everything was delicious, especially the brownie, and not terribly expensive. They have a great selection of baked goods, as well as some healthier options like yogurts and chia puddings.

vegelicacy

Points +777

26 Sep 2020

Lovely place

We enjoyed coffee and desserts here, cinnamon rolls were fantastic. It's great to have a 100% vegan bakery!

Pros: 100% vegan

kdowning

Points +301

23 Sep 2020

Awesome Vegan Bakery

This place is great! They have so many options including cookies, brownies, cupcakes, scones and more! They also have a lot of gluten free options. The chocolate and carrot cake cupcakes were delicious. The cookies were also really good. The granola scones were incredible! They also had sweet potato fudge and a chocolate peanut butter “buckeye” that were yummy. They also have many juices and smoothies available.

bandana_jana

Points +267

23 Jul 2020

Amazing cakes and coffee

I LOVE coming to the Wildflour - it's a wonderful spot in a nice area just over the Pawtucket line. Friendly staff, lots and lots of options too. You can get a single raw-reo or a whole cake! Or simply enjoy one of their lovely coffees or smoothies. It's a bright spot with a relaxed atmosphere.

wokeveganqueen

Points +418

22 Jan 2020

Best vegan birthday cake ever!!

I’ve never gone here myself, but my fiancé’s mom ordered me a birthday cake from them and it was HEAVENLY. It was dense, rich, flavorful, and layered with chocolate ganache. 10/10.

Pros: Vegan desserts