Whole in the Wall

607-722-5138

43 S Washington St, Binghamton, New York, USA, 13903

Serves meat, vegan options available. Established in 1980, the diverse menu marks which dishes are vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free. Live music sometimes. Open Thu-Sat 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Organic, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by MrsMaggie

Awesome Vegan and Vegetarian Options - Edit

This restaurant has a great variety of Vegan and Vegetarian options, along with non-veg options for those who eat meat and dairy. We come up here every year to visit family, and will most definitely be back! The Whole Enchilada was spicy and delicious, and the Steamed Vegetables with Tamari Ginger sauce was perfectly complemented with tofu and tempeh.
You do not want to miss the vegan peanut butter pie!! ❤️

Diverse Vegan Options! - Edit

The menu has 20+ vegan options and everything is labeled well for vegan, vegan available, and gluten free. I tried the fresh miso soup and the "whole" enchilada.
The soup had raw spinach, a very flavorful broth, and fresh tofu. The enchilada was beautiful! A mountain of sprouts, fresh spinach and tomatoes topped this lovely dish. I loved the enchilada sauce and went with double black bean instead of tofu.
My next visit, I would like to try either the MidEast plate or the stir fried veggies :-) they also serve almond milk with coffee and have vegan desserts, ice cream, and cookies.

Cute, delicious, little place - Edit

A true "whole" in the wall, little, peaceful place. Very tasty items on the menu, great dinner platters, absolutely incredible PESTO! they are known for their pesto and ship it nationally, and for good reason! Love this place!

Pros: very Veg-friendly, Wide range of menu, Little, quiet, calm

Not bad. - Edit

This place is cute. Has about 5 dishes Vegan's can choose from. It's good for a quick lunch. The Dinner's are pretty good, but nothing special for the money.

Pros: Vegan Friendly , Omni can Enjoy it,

Cons: Little food for money, Not a lot of vegan deserts

EliotFiks 24 Dec 2016 - Hi MrsMaggie. Next time you come I encourage you to take another look at our menu. We actually have quite a bit more than 5 vegan options, and the menu is coded for them. In addition, there are other items that can be made vegan on request.

I am the owner, and I'm a nutritional consultant. We go to great lengths to prepare everything separately to ensure your vegan meal truly is vegan.

Our chocolate peanut butter pie is so delicious that we don't tell our non vegan customers it's vegan, because then they won't like it :) We also have a variety of vegan cookies. And we also make a vegan pesto we sell in containers.

Return to Binghamton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Whole in the Wall closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.