Voodoo Dog

Contact 850-224-0005

805 S Macomb St (at W Gaines St ), Tallahassee, Florida, USA, 32301

Serves meat, vegan options available. All dogs and burgers can be made with veggie dogs or veggie burgers. Has Wi-Fi. Mon-Thu 11:00am-7:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by sos

A Family Favorite - Edit

Fun place with 80s records and old sci fi and horror flick decor. I love the veggie dog with grilled onions and peppers along with a basket of their awesome french fries. It is one of my kids' favorite places to go.

Too Expensive - Edit

I went to get a veggie burger but was told they were out of the homemade patties, only having the Boca ones. I can easilly make those at home.
I ordered the veggie dog. It was good but not at all worth $4 or the very long wait. I can understand the wait being long on a veggie dog but I noticed everyone else had a long wait too. Counter guy not friendly either-not rude, but not friendly and not much of a personality which is also a turn off to me.

Pros: Veggie Dog Option

Cons: Expensive, Long Wait

Awesome Idea! - Edit

Glad to have a place like this in Tallahassee! Vegan dogs and bread are available upon request. Excellent variety of toppings (the hummus was delicious!). Quick and friendly service.

Pros: Vegan options available, Fast & Friendly Service

Return to Tallahassee Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Voodoo Dog closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1658 times since Nov 2010.