Vitality Bistro

Contact 352-735-8411

301 N Baker St Unit 106, Mount Dora, Florida, USA, 32757

Living cuisine restaurant in Mt. Dora. Provides a variety of raw food including appetizers, main entrees, desserts, juices and smoothies. Casual atmosphere.

Category: Vegan, American, Organic, Take-out, All Raw

First Review by Shataji

Great Menu! - Edit

I travelled from orlando to eat here after visit some family members and it was well worth the travel!

We ordered their signature veggie burger, a tomato soup, the tostada fresca and a chocolate smoothie. They had something for everyone on their menu even for picky eaters and non-vegans.

I will definitely visit this place every time I'm in central florida!

Pros: Amazing Variety, Delicious food, Helpful waiters

Cons: wish they had a place like this in Miami

Delicious! Worth the trip! - Edit

I live in Orlando and found myself making my way to Mt. Dora to frequent another business. The restaurant was not as busy as I anticipated for noon on a Saturday. Hoping they get more business!

I had the warm butternut squash soup (delicious and comforting), as well as the "Simple California Sandwich" which was fresh and tasty, along with the delectable in-house made cole slaw.

Pros: great food, all raw

Wonderful, unique food! - Edit

I had the pleasure of trying the food today at Central Florida Veg Fest and it was so delicious! The Rawviolis were incredible!! My non-vegan, bacon-loving niece had the Cashew Hummus Sandwich and loved it. People kept inquiring where her yummie looking food came from! The beverages were very tasty too.

Great Raw Food - Edit

I had an excellent kale salad with a dreamy cashew dressing. Great desserts, too. Nice atmosphere, great service. They even offer cooking classes on Thursday nights. Excellent way to learn more about raw foods. This is a Mount Dora mainstay.

Pros: Organic raw food, Vegan and All Organic, Right in downtown Mount Dora with a view of Lake D

Cons: All good, no cons

Yummy, healing raw, vegan food! - Edit

The atmosphere, the food preparation & presentation all work magically together to create a enjoyable, delectable meal. Be sure to the Green Smoothie & a piece of Hazelnut, Cacoa CheezeKake + the Sunday Brunch is amazing.

You'll be treated like kings &queens @ this wonderful restaurant.
Be & J Martin

Pros: excellent food, great value, vibe is welcoming with great music + edu

A Dining Experience to remember!! - Edit

We have eaten at Vitality Bistro many times. It is a lovely full service restaurant that serves gluten free, vegan, living food. The staff is wonderful and the food is outstanding. Be sure to save room for one of their "guilt free" desserts!!
They have daily specials along with their regular menu items. Sunday brunch is a treat with a "French Toast" option that is very healthy for you!!
Whether you are familiar with raw and living food dishes or not, this is a dining experience that will not disappoint.

Pros: Food , Staff, Atmosphere

Cons: parking can be an issue

Great vegan find in Mt Dora - Edit

I was thrilled to find Vitality Bistro in Mt Dora and even more thrilled with the ambiance, excellent food and great service. We took a few friends who were unaware that this restaurant existed and they are not vegan - they thoroughly enjoyed the food and the experience. We have been back three times already and highly recommend it. It is like an oasis in our travels.

Pros: Delicious food, Great choices, Nurturing ambiance and service

Excellent - Edit

My wife and I tried the Rawvioli, the Tostada, the Pizza and the Cobbler. The Rawvioli was a standout because the raw nut cheese, pasta and marinara are all perfect, but everything was great. Subtle and balanced flavors, like you would expect from fine dining.

Though the prices are mid to high (14-20$ for mains), the food is well worth it. Best raw food we've ever had in a friendly, clean restaurant.

Awesome Food! Made my taste buds sing! - Edit

As a fairly new Vegan struggling to find restaurants in central Florida, I was delighted to stumble upon this gem in Mt Dora. Not only is it a great Vegan restaurant - it's simply a great restaurant!

I ordered the Heirloom Lasagna that came with a Cleopatra (caesar) salad. Instead of noodles, the lasagna was made with zucchini. It was FANTASTIC! The dressing on the salad had the flavor of caesar salad and was topped with buckwheat groats which provided a nice crunch.

The restaurant is on the second floor of a building containing other tenants so you have to search to find it, but once inside the clean, modern decor provides a relaxing ambience. Our waitress was attentive and eager to share information about the food and the way it was prepared.

The obvious attention and care that went into the food preparation means that this is not the place to eat if you want fast, inexpensive food. Having said that the wait (20 minutes) was worth it and I felt I received value for my money. If price is an object, be aware that the entrees range between $13 and $19. Even sandwiches cost $13 or $14.

Vitality Bistro also has a wine list - all organic. While not an extensive list, my Cabernet and my husband's Syrah were both quite good.

We have to drive 45 minutes to dine in the restaurant. It's well worth it.

Pros: exceptional food, friendly staff, nice ambience

Interestingly good - Edit

This was my first time here and did not know what to order but after talking with the very nice waitress I tried the VB sandwich- going by the description on the menu, I probably would not have ordered it because of the pate. The sandwich was served with coleslaw - both were very good, lots of flavors popped and even though it didn't look like a lot of food, it was very filling. I do have to admit I also tried the chocolate brownie sundae, which was so good! Yum. If I get back in the area, I will go here again and try something else, they have some realy neat items on the menu.

Pros: vegan, tasty food, nice location, relaxing, friendly staff

Cons: a bit pricey, a bit hard to locate

Vitality Bistro - Edit

I'm a physician with 25 years of experience and have been a vegan for the same length of time. I've eaten at many of the top-rated vegetarian restaurants in the country. Vitality Bistro in Mount Dora rates as one of the very best. The purity, flavor, aroma, and texture of the food was outstanding. The atmosphere was superb as well. The prices are a little expensive, but given the quality of the food and the experience, it was worth every penny! I will definitely eat here again and again.

Superb! - Edit

I live in downtown Orlando, so it's about an hour drive each way for me to get to this restaurant, but after the excellent meal I had last night, I'm going to make this a frequent trip.

I had a kale salad. My wife had the grilled cheese sandwich. "So what?" you might say. "Big deal." you might say. Well both were so fantastic, so delicious, and so satisfying that we were both simply overwhelmed. This along with wonderful drinks and desserts has me still feeling excellent halfway through the next day. WOW!

The beautiful views out the large overlooking windows and the elegant and simple decor make restaurant itself attractive and calming. Add in the chef's attention to detail, healthy ingredients without gluten and GMO's, creative raw recipes that preserve the nutrition of the food, and artistic presentation, and this becomes a place I want to go to again and again.

Simply put, we loved it. Thank you Vitality Bistro!

Pros: excellent food, all vegan, gluten free, no GMO's, beautiful venue

Cons: tricky to find the first time

Finally! - Edit

Finally, a raw food restaurant! I went there today and absolutely loved it! The food was fantastic, lovely atmosphere and very friendly. I will be a regular!

Pros: Excellent Food, Friendly Staff, Great atmosphere

Great Raw Vegan Food - Edit

Vitality Bistro has the best organic, raw vegan food of any place in FL. There is a good variety of cuisines including Italian, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Asian and American. My personal preference is the Italian, but the Humus was excellent as well. The deserts are soooooo good. It is worth it to just go in for desert.
I tried some of the organic red wine and it was also very good.
The staff is very friendly and they bend over backwards to insure your experience is pleasurable.
They have a lot of integrity to insure their food is of the highest quality.
The location is also great. There is plenty of parking, on street and in lots, and it is right in the heart of beautiful historic downtown Mount Dora.
I give it 5 thumbs up!

Pros: Great tasting food., High Integrity., Good prices.

Cons: Not open Sun & Mon

Vitality Bistro - Outstanding Raw Vegan Cuisine - Edit

Vitality Bistro takes Raw Vegan Cuisine to a whole new stratosphere! The quality,integrity, presentation, and kind loving staff make this a place to return to again and again.
Every dish is a hit, and you feel so good after eating here! Watch for the daily specials as they offer a wonderful variety to the already outstanding menu!
Delish!!!! :-D

Pros: pure clean organic, great value, Healthy raw vegan cuisine

Return to Mount Dora Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Vitality Bistro closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 3553 times since Jul 2012.