First Review by Makai Tamas

Nice place :) - Edit

Veggie Nyers has a good location. There was a very friendly waitress, who was passionate about her work, she told us everything about the food they served. We found out that everything was raw and that they changed menu daily and what the dishes were made with. There were salads and cakes and three kinds of smoothies. We ordered mixed plates of salads to taste all of them, three different smoothies and one piece of brownie and one piece of raspberry cake. Everything was delicious and salads were made without salt what is very important to me, although there was also salt if you would like to add it. The prices were not high. I think it is a very nice place, worth coming!

Pros: Frequently changing menu, delicious dishes, nice s

Excellent cakes - Edit

I joined my bf here for a cake and coffee. The place is nice and really tidy and baby-friendly. The cake selection was good and we tasted two of them - coconut-carob and mint chocolate. Oh my how delicious, probably the best raw cakes I've eaten! My cappucino was done with almond milk and had a very good side taste but it wasn't even warm when I got it and as I asked to make it hotter, they had no way. Well, it's a raw place so I can forgive that, haha. A pleasant experience anyway!

Pros: Good cake selection, Really good cappucino

Cons: Coffee wasn't even warm

Mixed feelings - Edit

I was there on a Saturday afternoon with a friend, and we figured that this place primarily aims at serving office workers of the surrounding neighborhoods during the week days, since this place was completely empty and the only employer was kind of surprised that there were suddenly customers. Atmosphere was also quite clinical.

Nevertheless, we had some raw food that was tasty, but not wow. However, the raw chocolate pie I had afterwards was absolutely brilliant, so a big plus there. Also a lot of choice (concerning the cakes and pies, not concerning the normal food).

Pros: Cake and pies

Cons: Atmosphere

Not wow - Edit

The staff were friendly and the space is nice.
We didn't have to much choice, the dish was ok but I found nothing special.
Also, my boyfriend felt very ill at the end of lunch :/

Pros: nice environment, fresh food

Cons: not very tasty

Nice & raw - Edit

Nice raw vegan place near to the chain bridge.

I tasted a couple of salads, a smoothie and an almond cake. I specially liked the cake, yummy and healthy!

Pros: Vegan, Raw, Nice staff

Great feeling - Edit

A light atmosphere and welcoming staff. A choice amongst 8 tasty salads and you can order a large mix plate for 1900HUF if you want to taste them all. Excellent smoothies and raw cakes too. If you have never tried a raw vegan meal, this is a good place to start. The free self service water is great too.

Pros: Good feeling, Good taste

Not only for Raw Foodists - Edit

They have all kinds of snacks, dishes and cakes. All of it is raw vegan. I was there in the afternoon so I wasn't particularly hungry but I had the pleasure of trying 3 different cakes. :)I can only recommend the place!

Pros: Healthy, Delicious, Not expencive

Return to Budapest Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Veggie Nyers closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2093 times.