Trader Joe's

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 775-826-1621

5035 S McCarran Blvd, Reno, Nevada, USA, 89502

Part of a mid-size specialty food market chain. Has vegetarian and vegan food, some organic, natural personal hygiene products, household cleaners, vitamins, pet food, and more. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-10:00pm. Open daily.

First Review by hjcrave

Contributions +24

Not the cheapest, but we must pay for healthy food - Edit

This is my preferred place to buy groceries for 2 reasons: The helpful and kind staff; and, the available food options.
It hurts me to see that more affordable food is very unhealthy due to processing. Although the prices can be higher than in Marketon, or Pac 'n Save, you will find more brown rice and fresher vegetables. You'll also see some healthy snacks, if you eat them-I don't. The selection of alternative milk is good. My only complaint is the size of the selection in TJ's-too small. Snacks has a wider selection than meatless foods. Maybe, this store is too small.

I love Trader Joe's - Edit

While I do not shop here every time I grocery shop for budget reasons, I always love to go to Trader Joe's. They have a good selection of pretty much everything, including alcohol and hygiene products. They have great vegetarian options as well as non-vegetarian optons.

Pros: alcohol, great veggies, yummy snacks

Cons: little pricey

Return to Reno Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Trader Joe's closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 667 times since Jun 2010.