Three Kings Public House

6307 Delmar Blvd, St Louis, Missouri, USA, 63130

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pub in the Delmar Loop. Has several vegetarian items which can be veganized, including a veggie burger made using a patty by Match-Meat. 21 & up after 10pm. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-1:30am, Sun 11:00am-12:00am.

Categories: Lacto, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by Tigra220

Great service! - Edit

The service was wonderful, the ambiance was great!! The veggie burger was good, side salad for no extra cost, or fries--sweet potato or russet, etc. A great stop on our travels.

Pros: A couple of veggie options on the menu, large por

Match-Meat Veggie Burger - Edit

They have a few veganizable options here, and for that I am very grateful. For starters, you can get the hummus dish or the Middle Eastern (minus the tzatziki sauce). As a main dish, there is a veggie burger made with Match-Meat (an STL company), a Portobello Wrap (omit the aioli sauce), and a Hummus Veggie Wrap (sans the feta). I always get the Veggie Burger because I'm a fan of Match-Meat. In order to veganize the veggie burger, you must request the gluten-free bun. It's pretty thick and dry, so I'm not a fan of that bun. You'll also need to omit the chipotle mayo, which is unfortunate because you can get a 4-pack of Just Mayo vegan chipotle and garlic mayo from Sam's or Costco for under $5. With that gluten-free bun and no toppings (ketchup didn't cut it), it's underwhelming. If I lived in STL, I'd bring my own bottle of vegan mayo to help a burger out. But again, I do appreciate that they're thinking of veg*ns and offering veg-friendly options. As meat-free diets continue to become mainstream, I'm sure they'll continue to improve in this area.

Return to St Louis Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Three Kings Public House closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.