Ranoush

314-726-6874

6501 Delmar Blvd (at Westgate Ave), St Louis, Missouri, USA, 63130

Serves meat, vegan options available. Fine Syrian cuisine and hookah bar. Fresh and authentic Middle Eastern style of food, a good selection of hot and cold small plates as well as some main dishes. Clearly lists vegan and vegetarian items on the menu. Heavy hookah atmosphere after 9:00 pm. Open Mon-Fri 12:00am-12:00am, Mon-Sun 11:00am-12:00am, Sat-Sun 12:00am-1:30am.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Syrian, Non-veg

First Review by Tigra220

Best Middle Eastern Cuisine in the Midwest!! - Edit

First of all, I cannot believe that I didn't write this review years ago! When I first became vegan, nearly a decade ago, Ranoush was one of my first safe havens. (It had a different name up until around 2011-2012 or so.)

I suggest the Vegetarian Platter. They will veganize the vegetarian platter upon request. I love the lemony zest to their hummus. The falafel is always flavorful and perfectly crisp on the outside, savory on the inside. I always get the Arabic fries and used to get the Arabic garlic bread too, but the Arabic bread is no longer vegan.

Vegan items are clearly marked on the menu, as are the vegetarian items. It's a great option for STL vegans!

Pros: vegan items clearly marked

Return to St Louis Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ranoush closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.