The Peach Tree

+44-1743355055

18-21 Abbey Foregate, Shrewsbury, England, SY2 6AE

Serves meat, vegan options available. Restaurant with labeled vegan options. Offers appetizers, mains and dessert. Open Mon-Sun 9:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Beer/Wine, Take-out, British, Gluten-free, Non-veg

First Review by Sherrychampers

Good options - Edit

Friendly welcome, lots of vegan options and the noodle salad was so good! One of the best vegan dishes I've tried.

Pros: Lots of options , Quick service

Cons: Vegan options aren't part of the early bird menu, Expensive in comparison to omni menu

Peach of a place - Edit

The Peach Tree has a lovely ambiance and great service. They serve food all day, every day which we found very convenient on a Sunday trip to Shrewsbury theatre. My husband eats meat so there was plenty of choice for him as usual. I requested the vegan menu and was pleased to have a choice of 2 starters, 3 mains and 2 desserts. I chose winter risotto which was delicious. Unfortunately we didn’t have time to stay for dessert as we had to make the performance but I was told that in addition to the two fruit based desserts there was also waffles and ice cream courtesy of the treat cafe next door which they also own.
There is on street parking just outside the venue and they have just started doing vegan cream teas. We will definitely be back.

Pros: Good Atmosphere, Dedicated Vegan Menu, Good Service

Return to Shrewsbury Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Peach Tree closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.