First Review by gr8vegan

pretty good - Edit

Ordered takeout. They forgot what I ordered when I got there and completely omitted a fruit cup. The tempeh burger was good. Air fries were terrible. They sell ABC vegan cookies which is a definite plus. Also serve gluten free brownies, one of which is vegan.

Pros: vegan options , abc cookies, tempeh burger

Cons: takeout service, vegan items not specifically labeled, air fries

Okay for a quick bite - Edit

I had read about this place on happycow, and here's my The Flowering Tree review.

It's a low key, very casual cafe with vegetarian/vegan options like salads & sandwiches, but it's not all vegetarian, and there is a microwave in the kitchen.

I think I had a veggie sandwich that was all right but nothing fancy.

Pros: has vegetarian

Cons: uses microwave, has meats

Rare Healthy Vegan Friendly Restaurant in LA! - Edit

If you are a daily eater outer like I tend to fall into the Flowering Tree is one not to miss. They have extremely healthy options and will customize anything to your liking. I especially like the baked potato side option even though the baked potato could be better, but it does the job of providing inexpensive healthy starch calories to keep me going. I get the budda wrap w/o hummus and just sub hot sauce and make sure they do it w/o oil. The Veggie Sandwich is another healthy option, too. Nice staff and easy parking on the side street meters.

Pros: healthy options, oil free on request

Return to West Hollywood Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Flowering Tree closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.