Japanese
Thai
Delivery
Take-out
Asian

Well-appointment vegan restaurant serving Thai and Asian dishes, sushi, and salads made from organic produce. Est. 2020. Open Mon-Sun 11:30am-3:00pm, 5:00pm-9:30pm.

Venue map for Love Organic Cafe
ยฉ OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by DavidGlasgal

k_robsss

Points +458

26 Jan 2024

Cute vegan restaurant

I came here wanting a quick drink and snack not even realizing it was a vegan restaurant! I wasn't hungry enough for a full meal which is unfortunate because everything looked amazing. I had a great Thai tea and some ice cream. I also tried the mac and cheese and still think about it months later, it was delicious! I definitely need to go back.

Breah

Points +447

21 Oct 2023

Delicious Thai food

The menu is extensive, which usually gives me pause; but the three Thai dishes we tried were flavorful and delicious. We tried the sriracha noodles with tofu, papaya salad, and jalapeรฑo sushi roll. So yummy! The staff was friendly, and it had a nice outdoor seating area with patio lights.

Pros: Delicious, All vegan, Service

saraleah0

Points +42

13 Oct 2023

High class and super yummy

We got the chicken wings (wow!), pad Thai and papaya salad. All really good we couldnโ€™t stop eating even though we were full. Itโ€™s a bit pricey but I think it was worth it

Duls

Points +239

28 Aug 2023

A Score!

Best Vegan Food I Had In Cali Thus Far! Even my non-plant based folks were impressed!

JimmyP3000

Points +290

19 Jun 2023

So good

Love the creativity. I had the stuffed Jalepeno. It was so good! Also got the Tom Kha soup, extra spicey. One of the best ever! Great rolls, creative combinations. I love Love!

Pros: So much vegan it hurts, Everything is delicious here, Friendly staff

sierramadremusic

Points +61

14 May 2023

Get the green curry dumplings!!!

Love everything Iโ€™ve ever had here, especially the green curry dumplings and the Thai iced tea. Fresh ingredients, clean and not greasy!

Pros: All Vegan, Organic, Plenty of options

EOP

Points +41

Mostly Veg
10 May 2023

Fantastic place!!!

Amazing food and service. Lots of healthy/fantastic options. Must try ;)

Pros: Amazing food and service

Cons: None :)

rickem

Points +528

06 Feb 2023

The Best

This is probably my favourite place in West Hollywood. Amazing Thai food that vegans and non-vegans alike can enjoy. They also have sushi rolls and a selection of non-Asian items like wings and mac & cheese. I havenโ€™t had anything here I havenโ€™t loved. Great for lunch or dinner, reasonably priced, and not fussy at all. Highly recommend!!

Knoxland

Points +593

27 Nov 2022

Must Return

Amazingly delicious cuisine! It was late, took order and did not disappoint. A cool setting, ambience that is comfortable. Parking can be tight in the area on the weekends.

JohnnyHaze

Points +48

07 Nov 2022

Good food, friendly staff.

I only wish they had a choice of brown rice in their rice-involved items.

joanna240

Points +317

20 Oct 2022

Creative options

Having been to Hope, Love's sibling cafe, a few times, my expectations were high for Love.

The cafe offers an eclectic selection of dishes, from traditional to creative. Of course we had to try the Love on Fire, but the other dishes were also good, with fresh vegetables. (I always get a broccoli dish, and too often encounter broccoli that should be past its pull date.)

Love is one of the best options for vegan dining in WeHo.

AmeliaClover

Points +22

05 Jun 2022

Loved it!

Excellent service! The food was amazing! Weโ€™re definitely coming back!

Pros: Delicious food, Great service, Lovely interior

Cons: Parking can be tricky

Mally_

Points +86

12 May 2022

Fantastic

This place is fantastic. Really. Go for the wings (attention - medium hot is quite hot!!) And for anything under the I Love Japan section.
It is one of the best vegan sushi I have tried in my life (and i do chase good ones wherever I travel to). I also brought non vegan friends here and they all love it.
The service is great also!
They don't sell alcohol but you can buy it in the liquor store right in front of it and bring it inside๐Ÿ˜„

Pros: Great taste, Great service, Bring your own alcohol

Cons: Nothing

AmandaSakiye

Points +2722

20 Mar 2022

Excellence!

Absolutely a big fan of the sushi. ๐Ÿค and very grateful to have so many other options. Huge variety. All delicious.

Bushtitty

Points +435

09 Mar 2022

Fresh and healthy

I came here for lunch and liked everything we ate. We had the grilled veggie dumplings and crispy rice and both were superb. The orange chicken though fried, was flavored well and paired nicely with the heirloom rice on the side. Customer service was also great. Iโ€™d definitely go back again!

Updated from previous review on 2022-03-09

ecochee

Points +400

26 Feb 2022

Good food!

Really enjoyed the food here and the cafe has a nice atmosphere! Only downside, some of portions are small for the price.

AnnaLucas34

Points +20

16 Feb 2022

Canโ€™t wait to return!!

My husband and I enjoyed a lovely Valentineโ€™s Day lunch here this week. Everything we had was amazing but I am still dreaming about the love on fire roll - it is our favorite sushi roll weโ€™ve ever had! Patrick our server was so lovely and we loved our visit.

Pros: Lots of vegan options! , Fresh and organic ingredients , Beautiful display

Cons: A bit pricey

sherrymakiroll

Points +342

05 Feb 2022

Loved everything about this place

The food presentation was so nice, and everything we ordered was quite tasty. I ordered a salad, sushi roll, spring rolls, and a Thai ice tea. I enjoyed all of it. Highly recommend.

astemkovsky

Points +13

Vegetarian
08 Dec 2021

Fantastic Food

Really great food. Never had a bad dish here. Just

Pros: Great food, Great price, great service

peterlecki

Points +225

27 Oct 2021

Love on Fire

Sushi roll "Love on Fire" is the bomb!

DavidB.Kantor

Points +18

Vegetarian
06 Oct 2021

Can't wait to go back!

My wife and I ordered a lot of items on the menu, and loved every single one. Hard to say what was my favorite -- the mango roll, the pineapple fried rice, the yellow curry, the papaya salad, or the crispy rice roll. It was all super delicious and the presentations were nice. We are very excited to return and would highly recommend it to all of our friends.

alexrrr

Points +234

27 Jun 2021

Amazingly delicious food

I loved eating here, the staff is very friendly and the food is delicious. The location is very nice and you can't go wrong with this place.

(The water was good)

Updated from previous review on 2021-06-27

LADYKILLER323

Points +216

15 May 2021

Delicious!

Amazing food! Everything is so good! 4 stars due to the water. It came looking soapy. Me and my friend told the waitress and she said its because of the water machine. Yet we both got sick drinking it the next day. I had to call of work it was that bad.

Cons: Stay away from the water!

GriffinGoldach

Points +76

28 Mar 2021

Amazing food

Lovely place! One of my favorite vegan restaurants Iโ€™ve ever been too!

Pros: Lot of vegan option , Good price , Amazing service

Luxleigh

Points +16

13 Feb 2021

Amazing spot!

Host/server was the most kindest! Love Organic Cafe was the most delicious vegan food Iโ€™d ever have!!

upbirdman

Points +120

06 Nov 2020

Great food,great outdoor seating

We loved the love rolls, got drunk with the drunken noodles, and favored the flavorful curry very much. In addition to that, the parking was close and easy and the outdoor patio, away from the street, was very pleasant.

GaboGabo

Points +43

24 Oct 2020

Excellent option!

Wow! This place is amazing.
Everything is so fresh, clean and super tasty!
They have outdoor sitting available and the staff is very friendly!
My favorite appetizer is the green curry dumplings!
Fair prices!

Pros: 100% Vegan and Non GMO, Clean, fresh and friendly staff , Super tasty and fair prices