First Review by cakeandcounselling

Excellent - Edit

Something for everyone! All the beers are vegan-friendly and the restaurant offers extensive meat, seafood, vegetarian and vegan menus: everything is well-sourced, beautifully-prepared and sizeable! A lovely evening out, I recommend The Belgian Monk whole-heartedly for vegans, vegetarians and meat-eaters alike.

Pros: the beers, menu choice, setting

Always a good night - Edit

Just had another birthday meal at TBM and yet again I left feeling full, happy and just a little tipsy!

The vegan menu is just great, so much choice and new dishes each season . On our last visit one member of our group had a pasta dish which I have to admit was on the bland side. I'd also been told that their new tofu burger was also a little uninspiring so beware, the menu isn't perfect but its as close as your gonna get!

Apart from those rogue dishes everything else is top notch, the beer, the service, the ambiance, I just cant fault it.

In fact I like it so much I'm going back again next week, its the best vegan evening eatery in Norfolk hands down!!!

Pros: Great choice, Nice staff, Amazing Belgium beers

Cons: A few bland dishes....., .....but thats being picky......, .....so no cons.

Excellent choices for vegetarians and vegans - Edit

I'm vegan and ate at this pub with a vegetarian and two meat eaters and we were all very satisfied with the choices on the menu. The food was delicious, the service was great and the general atmosphere was lovely. Some of the best tofu I've ever had! And the cheesecake is also highly recommended.

Pros: Full vegan menu on request, Good choices for vegans and vegetarians, Friendly and helpful staff

Cons: Unclear which beers and wines are vegan

Return to Norwich Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has The Belgian Monk closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1476 times since Feb 2014.