Tera V Burger

Contact 604-336-3575

2961 W Broadway, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, V6K 2G9

Fast food style eatery. Offers veggie burgers, wraps, sandwiches, salads, and smoothies. Every item except for the garden burger is available as vegan. Modern and clean decor. Uses biodegradable packaging.

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, Western, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by Magapurna

Yum - Edit

Super yummy burger and it is so great that they deliver. A little heavy on the sauce, but i would just specify my preference next time.

Pros: Yummy burger, delivery, VEGAN

Cons: Heavy on sauce, Wrap is very small

Place to get your burger fix - Edit

The first time I had the No-Bull burger, it totally blew my mind! It tasted exactly like a beef burger. It goes great with their yam fries. This is definitely one of my favourite places to get vegan burgers.

I only gave this 4/5 stars because the last time I came, for some reason I didn't think it was that amazing anymore... but it is still pretty good! I totally recommend this place.

Pros: Friendly staff

Cons: A little expensive

Awesome Burger! - Edit

Whether you are a hardcore vegan or a carnivore extraordinaire, you will love this burger. It is THEE closest thing to the real deal I think I have ever tasted. I had the gluten free bun (which was stellar) with the tempeh patty and my bf had the no bull bbq burger and we both LOVED IT! We have been day dreaming about trekking across town since we went and will definitely be going back asap. The only criticism I have is that there is no East Van location. WHAT?? Seriously guys, get your butts over to Hastings Sunrise and KILL IT!! Or not kill it because you are vegan… :)

Pros: vegan AND GF burgers!!, environmentally friendly packaging, nice staff

Cons: not in my hood!

Perhaps the Most Delicious Vegan Burger! - Edit

I had perhaps the best burger I have ever had at this "fast food" restaurant. The No Bull Burger is just fantastic!

The only issue I had with the restaurant is that I was the only customer, and the burger took over ten minutes to bring out. I wonder how long it would have taken if there had been more customers at the restaurant? Someone else had warned me that they are rather slow at making their burgers. Was the wait worth it? Absolutely!

I asked what brand patty they use for the vegan burger, and she said it was made locally.

I might consider docking this place a point due to the slow service, but the No Bull Burger is so great that I am giving this place a 5

Pros: AMAZING Vegan burgers

Cons: Slow service

great burger - Edit

I had the lentil burger which is vegan and gluten free. On a gluten free bun . It was delicious . I also has the sweet potato fries.
My husband and son had different burgers and said they were delicious too.
The owner is very knowledgeable and very nice.
We would all return

Pros: delicious, yummy, hit the spot

Great burgers and sandwiches ! - Edit

I always order Tera V Burger for delivery and it's still really delicious. I should go visit their Broadway location someday.... I usually order sandwiches for myself and the famous NO BULL burger for my husband who is a carnivore and LOVES it!

Most of the items on their menu can be made vegan.

Pros: Delicious food, Not expensive, Vegan friendly

Best Burger! - Edit

I recently went on a trip to Vancouver with the intention of enjoying the mecca of Vegan restaurants - after reading the great reviews, my best friend and I were determined to try it before we left and we were not disappointed!

The service was great, very friendly - the gentleman behind the counter even provided a discount card for our next visit after ensuring we enjoyed our meal.

The burger, oh wow you need to try this veggie burger! It was unbelievably good!

They even had Zevia pop as a beverage choice.

Highly recommend this place.

Pros: Food, Staff, Beverage Choice

Best burger in town! - Edit

I'm in love with their No Bull Burger. It's soooo tasty!
Plus, they have a great choice of organic drinks and the place is really nice.
The people working there are all very dedicated to what they do... It makes the service kind of slow, sometimes, because they want everything to be perfect. But that's really nothing to complain about!

Pros: Best burger!, Cool drinks, Cool place

Vegan Fast Food!! - Edit

Their no bull burger was amazing, and they have shoestring fries just like McDonalds! It's vegetarian, but all the stuff on the menu can be made vegan with vegenaise and daiya. I also liked the decor, it was modern with earth tones. I wish it was in east van.

*Update: be careful when ordering takeout to check that they make it vegan! They accidentally gave me real cheese on my vegan burger once, which I didn't realize until I was too far away.
Updated from previous review on Saturday June 16, 2012

Excellent food and great service - Edit

I love that practically everything can be made vegan and it's all delicious. My favorite is the Lentil Panini, but the no bull burger is a close second. Also last time I was there they were selling locally made vegan cookies and goodies that were so good!

Yummy smoothies are also available, just make sure you ask for vegan so they can substitute agave for honey.

The staff is also always super friendly and helpful and the restaurant is always clean and has a very nice atmosphere.

I would definitely give them 5/5 if they were 100% vegan.

Pros: great food, great service, clean and nice atmosphere

Cons: not 100% vegan

Yummy veggie burgers - Edit

Went to Tera V for the first time today and we will be back for sure! Had vegan no bull and tempeh burgers with fries. We asked for Daiya to be melted and they did a great job on the whole order. The place was super clean and the service was good. My main issue and that's why they don't get 5 stars (yet) is that they use Heinz ketchup and Hellman sauces in salad and dips (which I didn't use) but I would expect them to use alternative brands. Hopefully in the future.

Pros: Great burgers, Clean, All veggie

Cons: Small dining room

Great New Place! - Edit

Great new addition to vegetarian offer on West Broadway! Super quick and friendly service, great value and delicious food: we had the vegan version of BBQ Tempeh (my favourite) and NoBull burger, as well as yam fries. One suggestion: it would be great if the free water was more accessible.

Pros: excellent food, very pleasan interior, nice & quiet

Return to Vancouver Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Tera V Burger closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 4301 times since May 2012.