East is East

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has multiple clearly marked vegan options on menu. Most of the food is organic.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Organic, Juice bar, Afghan, Persian, Non-veg

First Review by vegan frog

Yummy food - Edit

When ever we visit Vancouver we eat at east is east. Being vegan and gluten free they are very good. They have a rice wrap and the fillings are vegan and yummy.
My family are meat eaters and we all love this restaurant.
When ever I have to fly I pick up food from here for the flight.

Pros: Great food, Great knowledgable staff, Nice atmosphere

Cons: None, None, None

Lots of vegan options - Edit

So East is East has several locations in Vancouver and the food is generally very good, they also have many vegan options that are clearly marked on the menu.
However, the service is so annoying. It seems that only women ever work there and you never know who your server is, they come and check 50 times if the food is ok, if you are waiting for something etc... I much prefer one dedicated person that knows where I am at during my meal. I really do not need to talk to the entire staff!
We would go more often for the food (yummy eggplant dish and mango tofu!) but don't, because of the annoying service and sometimes the inaudible music in the background.

Return to Vancouver Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has East is East closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1497 times since Jul 2012.