Sopa - Boronat

Contact 933095676

Roc Boronat 114, Barcelona, Spain, 08018

Vegetarian soup cafe and shop with several outlets internationally. From 12-4pm serves soup, salad, and food like a lentil burger; afterwards only drinks and desserts. Sells some cooking ingredients. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-8:00pm, Sat 10:00am-6:00pm, Sun 10:00am-5:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Organic, Take-out, European, Spanish

First Review by lsubirats

Interesting and very good burger - Edit

We only ate here once. I had a burger made out of tofu with asparagus and sprouts on the side and it was really good. It was a bit difficult for us to order because we only spoke English, but in the end we got along just fine with the staff. I would come here again when I return to Barcelona.

Quite nice for a small lunch - Edit

I went here on my trip to Barcelona. The staff was friendly, and spoke enough English to communicate well. Also, there is even a raw vegan cake, but I didn't try that one.

Pros: Tasty cake, Soups look good, Free water!!!

Cons: Small portions, High price for the main dishes

Laid back and friendly - Edit

Friendly service at the counter and a spacious seating area in a triangle shaped room with large windows. It's a light, cool atmosphere with ceiling fans above the tables.

The vegan options were soup, salad and dessert. They were healthy and tasty. English was spoken and the music was pretty laid back. They were playing Tinariwen and Anthony and the Johnsons. It was an enjoyable visit.

Pros: Vegan options, Friendly, Nice open seating space

Vegetarian restaurant, inexpensive and healthy - Edit

Vegetarian restaurant with simple and well-cooked food. Nothing extraordinary but healthy and inexpensive if you go on working days. You can eat soup or salad with a main dish for 9'5€. Good atmosphere. Free water. Vegan options. Within the restaurant there is a yoga center.

Pros: healthy, well-cooked, nice atmosphere

Cons: small portions, non creative cuisine

Return to Barcelona Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Sopa - Boronat closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.