So Boring

Contact +852-63476932

Shop 7, G/F, 2 - 6 Tak Cheong Lane, Kowloon, Hong Kong, China,

蘇波榮, at 油麻地德昌里7號舖, is a tiny, hole-in-the-wall neighborhood cafe born from the occupy movement. Small food menu. HK Canadian managed. Provocative art work. Pay by donation. Nearest MTR Yau Ma Tei exit A1. Open Mon-Sun 7:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Ovo, Chinese, International, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Stevie

So Boring, Hong Kong - Edit

This is a really interesting place. It has a real 'just give it a go' feel to it. Its super relaxed. The space where food is served is tiny. There's around 30 seats outside. The pay by donation of what you think the food is worth idea is outstanding. There was no food left when I went there on Saturday night. I still donated a hundred bucks because I like that idea so much.

I asked a very nice person working there if the cheese vegetarian. It seems that the cheese isn't vegetarian. To try to be constructive I've messaged the people behind So Boring via facebook a list of some vego cheeses available in HK. Hence why the listing has been downgraded for the moment from vegetarian to veg friendly. I'll try to come back to the point re the vego cheese in future with a further update.

Pros: Inexpensive, Just give it a go vibe

Cons: Non vego cheese

Return to Kowloon Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has So Boring closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.