First Review by bdsc

M Garden Vegetarian - Edit

My experience of HK so far is that the majority of the big Chinese vego restaurants have no idea of the concept of veganism. This appears to be the case here.

I attended with a Cantonese speaker who explained our requirements. Our dish arrived with what appeared to be cheese sauce. On enquiring we were told that it was indeed... cheese sauce. The waitress was happy to take it back and give us a fresh portion. This I regretably must say though doesn't fill me with confidence they have the 1st idea what veganism is.

Updated from previous review on Thursday January 15, 2015

Cons: No understanding of veganism

Nice restaurant - Edit

Very nice Chinese restaurant with a variety of dishes. Chinese with mock meat, soups and (in the afternoon) vegetarian dim sum

Very good! - Edit

Excellent taste, good place. Will come back again and again :)

Впервые здесь попробовали "рыбу" и "курицу". Божественно :)

Excellent! - Edit

Wonderful find!

They now have the dim sum menu in English and the wait staff spoke a little English. They also speak Mandarin, so if you are comfortable in that language you're good to go!

Food was excellent and price about normal for this area. Highly recommended!

Pros: English menu, wait staff English functional, price

Good Dim Sm - Edit

Friendly staff and good veggie dim sum, some interesting choices, the normal menu is in English but their dim sum one isn't so best to know a few of the canto names for the dishes you like and ask the staff to help or do what we did and pay roulette, all veggie anyway!

Pros: Tasty, reasonably priced

Cons: no english dim sum menu

Return to Kowloon Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has M Garden Vegetarian closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.