First Review by kimartist

Perfect place for a raw snacks & smoothies! - Edit

My friend and I decided to try this place as it was in my neighborhood. The woman who worked there was super friendly and had us sample several juice/smoothie options and a few desserts options which were all delicious.

We finally went with a green smoothie (hemp notes) for me a pink juice (bongo bliss) for my friend. Plus we bought a raw pecan based desert to take home.

I love the concept of a raw store and wish there were more of these around! Unfortunately it's quite expensive so dining here daily isn't an option for me but I still try to frequent places like this as often as possible to support.

Rawkin Juice has hit the mark for flavor and taste with all of its products and I def recommend trying it out!

Pros: 100% vegan and raw, Tasty raw desserts

RAWkin the Juices 'n' Smoothies! - Edit

First time in there (parking was difficult due to a car rally down the street!) and (at the time) I was pretty much the only one there, which was excellent (for me), because I had a lot of questions! The nice lady behind the bar let me try different samples and explained the thinking behind an all-juice diet. I ended up purchasing the one-day beginner's cleanse with 1 smoothie, 2 juices, 1 salad (cute, fresh and delicious in a mason jar) and a dessert. Everything has been wonderful so far! The juices are cold-pressed and filtered (which makes them smoother and more delicious than other places I won't mention) and (as far as I can tell) everything (except the desserts) are served in glass bottles, or jars. Maybe it's just psychological, but I feel like I can tell the difference!

Pros: Local, Organic, Raw, Friendly/Helpful Staff!

Cons: Pricey, but worth it. Parking challenged.

Return to Burbank Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has RAWkin' Juice closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 776 times since Apr 2014.