Rasayana Raw Food Cafe

57 Soi Sukhumvit 39 (Prom-mitr) Sukhumvit Rd, Klongton-Nua Wattana, Bangkok, Thailand, 10110

Raw food restaurant cafe. Everything is vegan except for honey in a few desserts and drinks. Has wheatgrass juice and other freshly pressed juices. Last order 8pm. Direction: take SkyTrain to Phrom Phong (Emporium), get a taxi, or walk (15 minutes) on right side of soi 39 (coming from Sukhumvit) for 10 minutes, when reaching Soi PhromMit turn right, walk for some minutes in Soi PhromMit until you reach a restaurant on your left side, when reaching this restaurant turn left into the subsoi and walk for 2 minutes, and it's on the right. Open Mon-Sun 9:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Organic, Raw, Western, Juice bar

First Review by edward

Best raw food - Edit

Best raw food ever tried . The dishes are really well presented and portions are big . Loved their raw tacos and cakes . What a shame for the honey so we couldn't try all their desserts .

Raw vegan HEAVEN - Edit

Where to start with this place? The food was so fresh and put together with so much care. Most of the food was organic, activated or fermented, with lots of emphasis on the health benefits of the vegan diet!! Yes it is pricey for Thailand, but you get what you pay for and is little for the equivalent you would pay in the west. The service was great and the location was nicely removed in a little garden paradise next to the retreat. Simply divine raw goodness

Creative Fresh Healthy & Alive - Edit

Reminiscent of NYC's Pure Food & Wine. This tiny cafe hidden inside a small resort is creative, tasty and of course healthy. I had the taco cups which reminded me of vegan dehydrated pizza chips in terms of flavor. The desserts also looked amazing although I didn't try any. Bought a homemade power bar which was surprisingly unsweetened.

Little pricey but where else are you gonna get a raw meal prepared in this style in Bangkok or even greater Asia right?

Pros: healthy, fresh

Cons: slightly over the average price ($15 usd?)

best of bkk - Edit

most nutrious kitchen of bangkok i went so far, they offer few very good juices and even wheatgrass, everything is raw vegan , so tasty, kinda expensive but its totally worth it, and they use organic as much as possible, cozy and quiet place as well

Pros: raw vegan

Stop whatever you are doing and go! - Edit

Amazing place! I felt so chilled and relaxed whilst having an evening meal here mid way through our Bangkok trip. The staff were lovely and very knowledgable on vegan food. Lovely, hidden setting away from the hustle and bustle of busy Bangkok streets. Would go here again in a flash! Keep up the good work...

Unbelievable Pizza - Edit

You have to try this amazing raw vegan Hawaiian Pizza with macadamia cheese. Also they offer a great raw cakes, cookies and an amazing tea. It's a beautiful green calming and friendly place.

Pros: Tasty raw food, Pure vegan, Nice atmosphere

Cons: Expensive

Pricy, but totally worth it! - Edit

We only had a short amount of time to eat at a vegan restaurant so we chose this one, unfortunately we took a taxi in rush hour which was a bad idea. But despite the long wait it was totally worth the trip. These luxurious dishes are really nicely presented and really tasty and fulfilling. We had pizza - really good, as well as the sushi. The taco was spicy and ok, but best of all was the cabbage spring rolls - Just awesome!

Pros: Tasty, Raw Food, Dishes look nice

Cons: Expensive

Delicious raw food and fab spa treatments - Edit

We really enjoyed our visit to Rasayana. The food was delicious and a healthy welcome treat in Bangkok. We treated ourselves to a foot massage too which was fab.

I'd recommend getting public transport there as it's quite a way from the main roads.

Love it! - Edit

Loved eating raw food here.
Would defo go back if in town!

delicious food, nice spa - Edit

I have eaten here twice and the food was outstanding. The service was also very good. It looked like they were doing some renovations in July 2016 but my friend and I were still able to get in to get facials. The products really made a difference in my skin and I was surprised they did not sell the products there. Overall highly recommend for both food and facials. Great success with happy cow in traveling all over the world.

Pros: clean, yummy healthy food , nice patio

Cons: I don't recall any indoor dining area

What's the matter with the staff? - Edit

Short and sweet: food is great, filling and the prices are normal for raw food but I don't feel like going back to this place because of the unacceptable attitude of the staff. Upon our arrival they scanned us and gave us weird looks and it's not like we came in with fur coats or wearing a bikini so I don't know what the fuss is about. We were wearing normal everyday clothes, thongs.. Maybe they hated us because of my boyfriends H&M bag.

We were paying costumers and they didn't greet us, weren't smiling.... They just lacked friendly behaviour. It really killed the vibe and atmosphere. I hope they fix this in the future.

Pro tip: Try the Medley Juice if it is available.

Pros: Great food

Cons: Staff has the worst behaviour, Could be cheaper

great food and spa!! - Edit

cool little location in the hustle and bustle of Bangkok.. I got a facial (30-40$ expensive for SE Asia but cheap compared to US) and my skin felt so great for the following week... I loved their products! then I went to the cafe and WOW.. I got a pizza and cheesecake.. everything was so delicious!! maybe next time I'll stay at the retreat as well
definitely give it a try!

Pros: delicious affordable vegan fare natural spa produc, beautiful campus

Cons: none

divine & healthy food - Edit

After having an upset stomach for a week, I was so happy to feeling well after my treat at Rasayana cafe! Also I love the atmosphere as you really get some time to recharge in this beautiful setting!!! I'm returning monthly as I love it so much :)))

delicious, healthy food - Edit

The place was nice and cozy. The food was absolutely delicious and so healthy! I had a Hawaiian pizza and that was the first time that I ate a nutritious, healthy pizza and I loved it. I had a lemon tart and a small macacao energy ball for dessert and I drank one of there juices and really it was all so good! If I ever happen to be in Bangkok again I'll go there again!
The prices are in my onion reasonable and good for such high quality food!

Pros: tons of vegan options (only honey in some desserts

Cons: I'd be happier if they would leave out the honey o

Lovely place and food - Edit

I have been going to this place since 2005 and love it!
Great raw vegan selections and cozy place to chill.

Pros: great raw vegan choices, ambiance

Cons: difficult to find

excellent food and service - Edit

It offers an extensive menu with many options of raw food, from salads to pizzas.
Also, many options of healthy juices and teas.
Price is in a mid-high range compared to restaurants in Thailand, but it is good for quality raw food.

take your time and mindfully enjoy this experience.

Great service as well.

Try the raw barley sushi!

Pros: Many options, great service

Excellent Raw Vegan at Reasonable Prices - Edit

I have eaten at raw food restaurants in a number of countries all over the world, and Rasayana is in my top 10 of best raw food restaurants. I ordered the raw pizza, and it was delicious. I love that prices are inexpensive compared to what I pay in Los Angeles for similar raw food gourmet dishes. The outdoor atmosphere was nice, but you may want to request a mosquito coil, as the mosquitoes can be a nuisance.

Pros: Excellent raw food, Nice outdoor setting

Amazing - Edit

I loved this restaurant. We shared 1 appetizer, 2 mains and 1 bannoffee pie between 2 of us. It was all absolutely delicious and was 380 baht per person. Surely you can have food cheaper in Bangkok, but comparing it with raw food prices in western countries it's unbeatable. Highly recommend it!

Pros: Healthy, Yummy, Friendly staff

Cons: Mosquitos

Return to Bangkok Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Rasayana Raw Food Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.