Pu Yuan Su Shi Shu Guo Wu

Contact 06-221-7927

Yunhe Road (at Gubao Street), Tainan, Taiwan, 708

An all vegan street vendor/restaurant. Seating/to-go options available. Sign reads "be vegan, make peace," Street sign labeled vegan at top above Chinese characters. Name in Chinese: 菩缘素食蔬果屋. Call for hours - tell us.

Category: Vegan, Chinese, International, Take-out

First Review by oikogenia

Tasty, not greasy and cheap - Edit

Two very friendly sisters who own this restaurant were super helpful and made a dish for my celiac partner. Together it came to just over $100! The food was delicious and not greasy. I definitely go again. There was no English menu but the staff are super helpful and speak English.

Pros: great prices. delicious, super friendly owners

Cons: no English menu

Great experience. - Edit

Place run by two very friendly sisters. They offered me to try the food before I ordered (small pre made dishes). They use mainly organic ingredients. Everything I had was tasty. Most food is boiled and not fried. I went twice and both times paid less than 100.

Pros: Organic , Friendly talkative owners

amazing - Edit

I was lost in Aping and try to find a vegan restaurant, a girl from a tea shop offer me a ride to this place.
the stuff is super friendly and speaks English to (at least one of the two). so I was absent taste an amazing noddle soup and delicious Taiwanese tea.
it was one of the culinary highlights so far in Taiwan.

great place near the pier. - Edit

We had an awesome lunch there and payed for a table full of good food for 3 only 190 NTD. Very friendly English speaking owner.
Loved it!

Pros: open air , buffet and lunch box , buffet dishes will be heated and cooked again

Cons: next to a fish restaurant, lunch vis a vis to the

Return to Tainan Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pu Yuan Su Shi Shu Guo Wu closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.