Pot Kettle Black

n/a

Unit 14 Barton Arcade, Deansgate, Manchester, England, M3 2BW

Serves meat, vegan options available. Independent, trendy coffee house with vegan brunch options including bircher muesli, coconut porridge, chai soaked fruit and cinnamon sugar, Asian scrambled tofu on toasted sourdough. Has vegan chocolate brownies and soya and almond milk for drinks. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-7:00pm, Sat 9:00am-6:00pm, Sun 10:00am-5:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Western, British, Non-veg

First Review by Veganolive1

Fantastic - Edit

Really friendly vibe at this cosy yet spacious city centre cafe. Lots of great vegan options, I highly recommend the Coconut Porridge and the service was with a smile. Well worth a visit

Pros: Different vegan options, Cosy, Friendly

Great for vegans and vegetarians - Edit

I had the Asian Scrambled Tofu and although it was a little spicier than I would've liked, I admit it was delicious.

My vegetarian partner devoured the Cinnamon French Toast. It was gone in seconds, so I think she must have inhaled it rather than eaten it. She may even have licked the plate but I wouldn't swear to it.

It's not the cheapest place in Manchester for a quick bite but it is definitely worth the money.

Pros: Vegan and vegetarian choices, Excellent food

Cons: Not the cheapest

Brilliant To Have Vegan Options - Edit

Pot Kettle Black is an independent coffee house and has had a refurbishment, since my last visit and looks fantastic, a cool kind of place for a coffee and cake, with friends or chilling on your own.

I ordered a large Americano and managed to bag the last vegan brownie, shows how popular vegan options are. The brownie was delicious, packed with chocolate flavour, topped with pecans and a really light texture.

PKB had a brunch menu on at the time of my visit, with 3-4 vegan options, so I can only presume that they also have lunch options available too, which I means I will have to return to find out.

Pros: Vegan Options, Vegan Milk Options Soya & Almond

Return to Manchester Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Pot Kettle Black closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.