O'yo

09-3107929

Brabantdam, 82 (at Vlaanderenstraat), Ghent, Belgium, 9000

Serves meat, vegan options available. A healthy breakfast, lunch and coffee bar with meals that are yogurt based. The sweet meals have vegan choices like coconut yogurt with made-in-house chocolate buckwheat granola and fresh seasonal fruits. Oatmeal, made from oats and vegan milk, with or without yogurt. All the cakes and pies are vegan. The savory meals are plant-based salads with a savory yogurt dip and a protein topping of your choice (veggie). Choose the balance bowl if you prefer a vegan salad with lots of veggies, hummus and chickpeas. Takes reservations for groups of 8 people or more. Open Mon-Tue 8:30am-6:30pm, Thu-Fri 8:30am-6:30pm, Sat-Sun 9:00am-6:30pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Organic, Salad bar, Delivery, Take-out, European, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by SparklingTine

tasty - Edit

Limited menu, fresh product.
Very good

Birthday cake - Edit

I went to O'yo with some friends to celebrate my birthday. I'm vegan, but my friends aren't. And everyone loved the food! I searched some vegan carrot cake for my birthday in Brussels and I didn't found one. But in O'yo they had an exquisite vegan coco-carrot cake! And the best is yet to come: as a birthday present, the (nice) people from O'yo gave me a free extra part of cake…! Definitely a great place!

Pros: Most of the options are vegan (and delicious!)…, … But you can go there with omni-friends!, Open on Sundays!

Cons: The kimchi was too expensive for the small portion

Return to Ghent Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has O'yo closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.