Oh My Goodness

+44-1323639504

Enterprise Shopping Centre, Station Parade, Eastbourne, England, BN21 1BD

Est. Jun 2015, a vegan cafe and store. Sells snacks, drinks and vegan cheese and mock meat, plus serves food including salads, pies, hot pastries and soups. Full English breakfast served on Sundays. Open Mon-Sat 9:00am-5:30pm, Sun 10:00am-4:00pm.

Category: Vegan, Western, Bakery, British

First Review by Miggi

Oh wow - Edit

A vegan grocery store, vegan cafe and social hub rolled into one. This place is fresh, vibrant and friendly.
Welcoming anyone who wants to eat here, the food is exceptional with an array of flavours, textures and colours and oh so Cheap!!!
Lots of store cupboard staples and delicious decadent treats.
Communal lunch table is the place to make new friends and meet old ones. Now serves coffee too!
Whether you're dipping your toe into the vegan world or are fully committed, Poppy the proprietor is always on hand to answer any questions.

Why are you still reading? You should be on your way there by now!!

Pros: Price , Quality , Creativity of dishes

Oh My Greatest! - Edit

Ate there today. Gorgeous food, great service and even the music was pretty cool too! Only wish I lived closer to Eastbourne.

My local - Edit

Love this place. I go there most weekends. Poppy's food is really tasty. I'd go there in the week if I could!Freshly cooked/baked goods. Seating area for eating in.

Absolutely lovely place! The staff are always very friendly and the prices are very reasonable :) I go in there whenever I'm in town and always hunt around for new products. They are always eager for suggestions and feedback and have really nice freshly home baked goods and fresh salads ect.
I can buy all my essentials in there which is great, the only teeny tiny suggestion I would make is to have more frozen food but I'm sure they are working on that :) It has definitely made my transition to vegan so much easier!

Pros: Variety of products, Friendly staff, Snacks for lunch, on the go, ect.

Cons: No frozen savoury food, Needs more ingredient foods, Needs more household/beauty products

Eastbourne Gets Better and Better - Edit

Oh My Goodness is staffed by its owner and cook, a charming, polite young lady whose culinary skills are not at all in question. Having moved a couple of doors along downstairs in The Enterprise Centre next to Eastbourne Station, she has seating and more space generally. The place is clean, bright, and has a welcoming atmosphere. And busy! I would advise getting there early if you're looking for lunch, as the hot food will sell out. However, Oh My Goodness also provides a variety of salads, which you can pick and choose from for either a small or large box (£2.50 and £4.50 respectively). We were a party of three, and each had a satisfying large salad, and really enjoyed it. One of the best salads I've ever eaten. Will definitely go there again and again. Also a good place for shopping, for things like tofu, Tofurkey products including tempeh, all kinds of vegan goodness. Well worth checking out, and you'll probably want to return just like us.

Pros: Food is excellent quality, Friendly, helpful staff, Comfortable

A real find! - Edit

I worked in Eastbourne for a week and as soon as I discovered Oh My Goodness on day two, I returned every day.
The staff are extremely friendly and know all about their products and their dishes.
It's tiny, but there is always a big selection of different salads, roast and stir fried veggies and a really imaginative and varied selection of mains to make up your lunch and/or dinner. Plus amazing healthy sweet things: always something different, and it's all delicious.
Just go there!
Updated from previous review on Friday August 14, 2015

Fantastic vegan shop / take-away - Edit

Lovely friendly little shop full of vegan products. Chiller cabinet had several items that can be hard to find elsewhere (tofurky etc).
Take-away pasties, salads, stuffed peppers and cakes. All fresh, vegan, many also gluten-free.
I tried a mushroom pasty which had crisp puff pastry and a tasty chunky, moist mushroom filling. Also a yummy chocolate and peanut butter cake with home-made peanut butter cup on top.
Great to find vegan options in Eastbourne, near the station (or park in the enterprise centre car park where the first 15 mins are free, so you can pop in and grab your take-away).

Pros: All vegan, delicious cake!, accessible and central

Return to Eastbourne Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Oh My Goodness closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.