North Star Diner

348 Algonquin Ave, North Bay, Ontario, Canada

Vegan diner est. 2017 offering an assortment of soups, sandwiches, salads, and weekend brunch fare. Open Thu-Fri 8:00am-3:00pm, Sat-Sun 10:00am-3:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, American, Canadian

First Review by shawnmoreton

March 2nd visit - Edit

We had to go to North Bay for a visit and I really wanted to go here. We stopped in for lunch before coming back home and I’m so glad we had the opportunity to eat here. My non-vegan hubby, son and I all had the special Caesar salad, my hubby and I had the special sandwich, and my son had the “egg” salad sandwich. We also all had a banana split for dessert. Everything was so delicious! I shared some of my rice patty with my 11 1/2 month old daughter and she loved it too! Will definitely be coming here again next time we’re in North Bay!

North Bay's FIRST Vegan restaurant - Edit

The North Star Diner started out as a food trailer at the Farmer's Market, and now we are so lucky to have them in a permanent location!
The food here is simply amazing... fresh, & locally sourced. Not just delicious, but the presentation is beautiful too.
There is NO better Vegan option in town. Don't hesitate, just GO!

Return to North Bay Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has North Star Diner closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.