My Thai Palace

705-474-1234

236 Main St W, North Bay, Ontario, Canada, P1B 2T9

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small Thai food restaurant in downtown. Specialties are pad Thai and curries. Menu has a vegetarian section, or ask for the vegan menu. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Thai, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Melinda_in_NB

Delicious Meal and Inviting Ambiance - Edit

I visited My Thai Palace on Nov, 22nd, 2014 and was over all very happy with the experience. The restaurant itself is nice and has a warm and inviting ambiance.

The menu has a vegetarian section and I was surprised to learn that they have a vegan menu you can request. It is separate from their main menu, so ask a server if you wish to see it. The vegetarian and vegan menus both offer a reasonable variety of options. I ordered the wok tossed basil tofu with peppers and onions, and the salad rolls. The portions were plentiful, and the sauce/seasoning was delicious.

The experience would have been perfect had it not been for the group at the table next to mine. I won't go into detail but they began to make fun of vegans, then followed that conversation up with one about deer hunting. The restaurant is obviously not in any way responsible for this, but it was certainly unpleasant to listen to.

Overall I was really pleased, I am looking forward to going back and taking advantage of their lunch specials. They also deliver, and I'm sure I'll be taking advantage of that.

Pros: Variety of Veg and Vegan Options, Good Food, Gluten Free Options

Cons: Loud-ish , Limited Parking

Return to North Bay Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has My Thai Palace closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.