Next Level Burger

347-384-2277

292 Ashland Pl, Fort Greene, Brooklyn, New York, USA, 11217

Vegan burger chain located in the Whole Foods Market 365 opened end of Jan 2018. In addition to burgers, sells hot dogs, shakes, fries, and some breakfast options. Has kids' menu. Order at the counter. The flagship location of this plant-based fast food eatery opened in Bend, Oregon in 2014.

Categories: Vegan, American, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by MannyRutinel

Fast food thats Vegan! - Edit

The experience was quick and easy. Its located inside the whole foods on flatbush. The food came out very fast and it was to go. I had the sausage bacon burger and added the sautéed mushroom. Very tasty and filling burger. I will be back! Next time I want to try the shakes and fries.

Pros: Very fast service , convenient location

Cons: none yet

grand! - Edit

Loved this place in both Portland and Bend. Now I get to enjoy it on the East Coast. Brings back awesome memories of west coast adventures. The service is wonderful, the space is nice and in easy access to Whole Foods 365 and Juice Press, another vegan NYC staple. Had the Brooklyn Burger which is unique to their east coast location, it was delicious and satiating. There are infinitely many options from amazing shakes to loaded fries to many burgers. They also have a long line of craft beer, cider, and kombucha. Just steps away from Atlantic Center, a transportation hub in Brooklyn and a stones throw from the Barclays Center. Come one! Come all!

Pros: delicious, well priced, great location

Awesome - Edit

I had heard about the chain a while back and had the chance to pop in for dinner after a Jiu Jitsu class. I took 2 non vegan friends and promised them that they would love it... They did. One of them was completely skeptical but went along.

I don't want to see people go through life without trying something for no reason, not that she will become a vegan but now she knows we don't all have horns and fangs..

The food was great. The fries with Spicy sauce are really crazy good; my wife loved them.

Pros: Great Food, Great selection of Beer if you are in the mood for, Really nice staff

wow. - Edit

The best burger and shake I've ever had. I got the Signature Burger and the regular chocolate shake. I can't recommend them enough. About time somebody put Chao cheese on their burger instead of Daiya!
Folks were friendly. Place is cute. Prices were a bit high, but not bad for the quality.

Return to Brooklyn Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Next Level Burger closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.