Midsea Eatery

Contact 506-455-5556

99 Regent St, Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada, E3B 3W4

Serves meat, vegan options available. Primarily take-out with a few seats. Lebanese food in downtown Fredericton. Veg choices are grape leaves, falafel, tabouleh, hummus and pita, and a few other salads. Mon-Sat 11:30am-9:00pm

Category: Lacto, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Lebanese, Non-veg

First Review by marturey

Best falafels ever... - Edit

Ate here for the first time tonight as my brother-in-law was down from Ontario and we wanted to go out for a treat.

Generally we only eat what we cook ourselves, but having heard good things, we took the jump: so happy we did. The grape leaves were tasty, hummus,salad and pitas were good, but the falafel...one bite and I practically moaned. The brother-in-law is a huge fan of Lebanese cuisine and he also declared these the best falafels he's ever eaten.

This place gets an enthusiastic double 'thumbs up' from my family. We'll be back...

Definitely worth checking out - Edit

Midsea is a great balance of fast food and gourmet.
The atmosphere of the restaurant is pretty slack, so you won't impress a date by taking them there.
All of the dishes I have tried were really great. I would definitely recommend the falafel. In my opinion it's Fredericton's best falafel (aside from the one served outside at the Saturday farmer's market).
The prices aren't amazing, but you can easily grab something for around $10 per person (maybe a bit more after tax and tip).
Check it out!

Pros: Great food, Fast service, Friendly staff

Cons: Limited seating

Delicious Lebanese Food in downtown Fredericton - Edit

Several vegan options. The falafel is superb - not greasy - and the sauce is light. The grape leaves are really good (a woman I work with who is part Lebanese said that the grape leaves are better than her mom's!). The fatoush salad is a standard salad and the dressing is good. The tabouli is good but on the pricey side for the portion size. I really enjoy this restaurant. They offer take-out and a few seats inside for dine-in service. The owners are very friendly too. They make food fresh to order so sometimes it can be a little on the slow side so I normally call ahead if I want take-out.

Pros: delicious food, friendly service, convenient location

Cons: serves meat, not open Sundays

Return to Fredericton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Midsea Eatery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1577 times since May 2011.