Lighthouse Grill

( 1 review )
800-225-6005

131 N Water St (at Habor View Hotel), Edgartown, Massachusetts, USA, 02539

Serves meat, vegan options available. Hotel restaurant near water open seasonally, bar and pub in back open year round. Labels two vegetarian options that include edamame hummus with pita appetizer and farmers plate entree. Large selection of cocktails.

Categories: American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Sarah P

good for the area - Edit

We ate at Lighthouse Grill after seeing the HappyCow listing. The restaurant is closed for the winter season, but there is a small bar/ pub in the back called Henry's that is open year-round with mostly the same menu. I ordered the two labeled vegan options- the edamame hummus and the farmer's plate- both of which were very delicious and extremely filling, even when sharing. The entree had a piece of bacon in it that I tasted and was able to quarantine, and the staff were way to busy for me to even attempt to mention that little issue- the bar was packed around 6:00, and the only question a server asked us after we had our food was about why the folks at the table next to us left. It seems the party that left may have been famous or influential in the community. I would return for another try in the dead of winter when Henry's may less packed and I am desperate for a meal out. The drink list was about 6 drinks long, and I really enjoyed the taste of the small $13 toddy I chose.

Pros: vegan options are excellent quality, locally sourced produce, popular with locals and tourists

Cons: only two vegan choices, too bustling for attentive service early November, little piece of bacon in the vegan entree

Return to Edgartown Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Lighthouse Grill closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.