Lemon Grass Fusion Bistro

( 1 review )
614-224-1414

641 N High St, Columbus, Ohio, USA, 43215

Serves meat, vegan options available. Upscale bar and restaurant with full sushi menu and lots of rice, tofu, and noodle dishes that can be vegan. Be sure to specify. In the Short North. Open Mon-Tue 11:30am-10:00pm, Wed-Sat 11:30am-11:00pm, Sun 11:30am-10:00pm.

Categories: Ovo, Japanese, Thai, Beer/Wine, Asian, Fusion, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Skylark

Great food, but pricy - Edit

My omni man and I walked down from the Short North Garden Theater on a break during an all-day event. The food was definitely worth it. Our server was attentive and friendly, also knowledgeable about which menu items were already vegan or could be made so. We intentionally got enough so we would have leftovers for our next meal. When we do this at our favorite Asian place at home, the total comes in at $35-$40. Roughly the same stuff this time brought the bill to $60.

Nearly every Asian restaurant I've ever been to has the same splinter-prone wooden chopsticks that are meant for single-use. I think this is incredibly wasteful. Also I do not like splinters in my lips. I prefer my own high-quality chopsticks at home that I have no trouble at all washing.

Also, I've never seen bathroom hand dryers like those before. You have to experience it.

Pros: Tasty food, Excellent staff, Bathroom hand dryers

Cons: Pricy, Splintery chopsticks

Return to Columbus Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Lemon Grass Fusion Bistro closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.