Isla Grill

05-2524-461

Avenida Baltra y Charles Darwin (at Charles Binford), Puerto Ayora, Ecuador

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers vegan dishes including grilled veggies, seitan and soy. Many fruit juices. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-11:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Ovo, American, Pizza, Western, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by peas-full

Great for vegans and nonvegans - Edit

My boyfriend and another couple visited here in October 2017. We were able to get meat, vegetarian options and vegan options with vegan meat! We ate here for our first meal after arriving to Galapagos and were able to happily stuff ourselves. $95 US for 4 people to eat and 3 people to drink.

Very good! - Edit

Considering you are in Galapagos, I strongly recommend this place. They have a few vegan options but clearly marked. Together with the main dish you can choose one side dish, the majority are vegetarian, but they were happy to make them vegan by removing the cheese, or the garlic butter and so on.
I had a very well cooked mock meat + veggies, with a green sauce made out of garlic and cilantro. Delicious!

Pros: vegan options, nice and friendly staff

Return to Puerto Ayora Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Isla Grill closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.