First Review by

Decent food, cool ambiance - Edit

My mom and I stopped at Interzone during a recent trip to Corvallis. She ordered "The Avocado" which was a vegetarian sandwich consisting of an egg, avocado, lettuce, tomato, black olives, and condiments. My mom said it was good, but messy. I ordered the veggie sandwich, which is vegan. It had a great overall flavor, the hummus on it was tasty, as well as the vegetables. There isn't a whole lot to choose from for a vegan, but they do offer an assortment of pastries, vegetarian options, coffee, and they do have wifi. The service was a bit slow for what we ordered, but I believe it was qualified because the food was good. The cafe has a cool feel to it, they're always playing good tunes. The price was moderate for what we ordered, maybe 15$ for two sandwiches and a natural soda.

Pros: Food, Setting

Cons: Slow service, Few vegan choices

Beware honey - Edit

I've been told here repeatedly that they think vegans eat honey--so if you are opposed to eating honey, make sure to ask about their baked goods etc. The breakfast on weekends and the vibe is great though.

Cons: BEEGAN

Hippest cafe in town - Edit

I love Interzone. They make delicious vegan treats, particularly their vegan coffee cake. The coffee is yummy. They've hired only the nicest people. They go out of their way to give good service even if they see you everyday. I love this place!

Pros: Coffee, vegan options, nice people

Cons: fans get cold

Great organic coffee and pastries - Edit

This is a great place for organic coffees, lattes, pastries. Prices are nice, ambiance is funky. Check it out!

Pros: great coffee, pastries!

Cons: noisy

Return to Corvallis Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Interzone closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2653 times since Aug 2007.