First Review by Luzern

Great Vietnamese Cuisine - Edit

The place is very cozy and has a very relaxed atmosphere. The food was delicous!!!😋👌🏼 and the staff was very friendly. If you have never eaten udon noodles, definitely try them when you go there! Also, there is a lot to choose from the menu.
Pricing is great as well: We paid about 25€ for two startes and two main dishes.
I will give it four stars, because I habe obly been there once and haven't really gotten to try a lot of different things (like dessert), but I would definitely go again!

Pros: Nice staff and atmosphere, Tasty food, Inexpensive

Glad it exists - Edit

My girlfriend and I absolutely love it here. We have ordered a variety of things off the menu and have never been disappointed. I particularly love the Wan Tan soup and she the Chia Coconut Shake.

I would give 5 stars if they took credit or bank card. I know it says they do above, but was there on 28/10/16 and they didn't.

Also, we have never had to make a reservation.

Pros: Food

Cons: No payment cards accepted

simply amazing!!! - Edit

I've been to Vietnam few years ago and really missed Vietnamese food. The food at HUM was soo good that it brought almost tears in my eyes! That Banh Xeo OMG. And Vietnamese coffee with plant condensed milk - I thought this will never happen in my life. Soo soo good. I will definitely come back when I am in Berlin again!!

Pros: amazing food, great atmosphere, good prices

super delicious and great service!!! :-) - Edit

I was there for lunch and ordered Rice-noodles with salad and Tofu which was great.
the Portion was generious looked great and tasted as well. The staff was very nice and I didn't have to wait Long, even if he said, it would take a while.
I definately could revommend it and for sure I will come back!

Return to Berlin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Hum Vegan Cuisine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.