Happy Vegetal

• Vegan-store Veg Store

C/ Cesar Elguezabal, 31 , Alicante, Spain, 03001

Vegetarian store where you will find products such as mock meats, egg-free and dairy-free foods, natural cosmetics and vegan fitness products. Open Mon-Sat 10:00am-2:00pm, Mon-Fri 5:30pm-8:00pm.

First Review by Yoana_ve

The only vegan shop in Alicante - Edit

A fab little vegan supermarket offering fresh & frozen foods, nutritional supplements, and a wide array of both sweet and savoury items for your store cupboard. We were on vacation in a holiday home in Alicante, so we bought some frozen 'calamari', 'longostinos' and 'albóndigas (meatballs)'. We also bought fresh vegetables from the central market, so we ate very well.

Pros: Friendly service,, All vegan,, A wide variety of vegan products.

What a vegan needs - Edit

On holiday in Alicante? Studying at the University? Spending a couple of days? As a vegan, getting your favourite products such as the Dutch vegan chicken 'meat', the Orgran Vegan easy egg mix, Quorn, Sheese or other known brands and products can be hard. But luckily we have Happy Vegetal in Alicante. Paula will help you with whatever you need. She is a very dedicated vegan, thanks to her I made my first Spanish tortilla and I got to enjoy some Sheese :)

Pros: Very friendly and dedicated owner, All the vegan must-haves you need, Central, inner city, close to other Vegan hotspots

Return to Alicante Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Happy Vegetal closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.