Handlebar Coffee Roaster

• Other Other
n/a

128 E Canon Perdido St (at downtown), Santa Barbara, California, USA, 93101

This coffee shop stocks soy and almond milk and a couple of vegan baked goods daily (chocolate chip oat cookie and a scone with jam filling). Open Mon-Sun 7:00am-5:00pm.

First Review by Pips

great food and coffee! - Edit

I was worried I wouldn’t find a great coffee place on vacation, but I did and they had vegan food and pastry options which is huge win for my specialty coffee and vegan food loving soul. This shops seems to have been added awhile ago. Like most coffee shops, they have discontinued soy and carry oat milk now! As well as almond milk. They have two vegan breakfasts, a yummy grain and veg bowl and avocado toast! As well as they had two vegan pastries, a cookie and a jam scone which were delicious. My boyfriend and I tried every vegan thing we found and it was all SO damn good! We’ve been back every morning of our trip.

Pros: milk options, knowledgeable and friendly employees

Best Coffee in Town and Nice Pastries - Edit

This place does awesome espresso coffee and awesome almond milk latte coffee. Plus some scones are vegan and cookies. The cookies are the winner by far. I'll be back ;)

Return to Santa Barbara Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Handlebar Coffee Roaster closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.