Hadley's

• ( 5 reviews )

260 S 4th St, Columbus, Ohio, USA, 43215

Serves meat, vegan options available. A bar that offers appetizers, sandwiches, soups, and tacos. On Mondays a special vegan menu is available with sandwiches, risotto, tacos, a warm salad, and dessert. Open Mon-Wed 11:00am-12:00am, Thu 11:00am-1:00am, Fri-Sat 11:00am-2:00am, Sun 10:00am-12:00am.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by Silly Little Vegan

swimatt363

Points +82

07 Jun 2021

Average

The vegan options are limited. But the vegan burger is available and will get you through. Dirty Franks a half block away may be a better option for a vegan menu.

Pros: Vegan options exist

Cons: No reuben, Limited options

plantbasedlifestyle

Points +119

02 Nov 2019

Vegan Monday is great

General TSOs cauliflower is so good, beyond burger delicious and the milkshake (I get the virgin version) is Perfecto. They have vegan options daily but Monday is when they offer a special menu

CorissaMarie

Points +2043

30 Mar 2018

Becoming more and more vegan

So, they use to have a vegan menu on Monday's, but sadly no more. When I called and talked with them about it, they said they decided just to integrate some of the top choices from that menu into their regular menu permanently.

Since then I've only visited for their bunch that they have on the weekends, and they did have a few options then.

Family friendly-- but does have a bar and can get loud and busy as it is between 16 Bit Bar and Mikey's Late Night Slice.

Updated from previous review on 2017-07-11

Pros: Impossible Burger, BBQ Sandwich, Beer

Tabgreenvegan

Points +1002

29 Mar 2018

Vegan Mondays!

I tried the vegan Rueben on Vegan Monday at Hadley’s & was super impressed with the sandwich, it was delicious!!! I just wish they had more vegan options on other days of the week! It was also on the pricey side.

Silly Little Vegan

Points +759

10 Sep 2017

Special Vegan Monday Menu!

My husband and I tried the Vegan Monday menu, and enjoyed our meal. We ordered the tempeh ruben and the warm salad and a couple of drinks. The Monday evening atmosphere was really nice and low-key. I could see going again! I would love to try more of the vegan menu.

I wish that they had the vegan options everyday!

Updated from previous review on 2017-03-28

Pros: Special vegan menu on Mondays, Great food and drinks, Nice atmosphere

Cons: Their regular menu doesn't have many vegan options

Return to Columbus Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Hadley's closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1977 times.