Hadley's

614-222-3022

260 S 4th St, Columbus, Ohio, USA, 43215

Serves meat, vegan options available. A bar that offers appetizers, sandwiches, soups, and tacos. On Mondays a special vegan menu is available with sandwiches, risotto, tacos, a warm salad, and dessert. Open Fri 12:00am-2:00am, Fri-Sat 11:00am-2:00am.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by Silly Little Vegan

Special Vegan Monday Menu! - Edit

My husband and I tried the Vegan Monday menu, and enjoyed our meal. We ordered the tempeh ruben and the warm salad and a couple of drinks. The Monday evening atmosphere was really nice and low-key. I could see going again! I would love to try more of the vegan menu.

I wish that they had the vegan options everyday!

Updated from previous review on 2017-03-28

Pros: Special vegan menu on Mondays, Great food and drinks, Nice atmosphere

Cons: Their regular menu doesn't have many vegan options

OMG Monday Nights - Edit

You HAVE to go to Hadley's on a Monday night! They have a completely vegan menu each Monday that's packed full of delicious dinners. We got the brussel sprouts to start, my dad and I both got the BBQ sandwich and my boyfriend got the carrot dogs. The BBQ sandwich was out of this world amazing and so were the sweet potato fries that came on the side.

They do have vegan options available during the rest of the week, but Monday night are just the best.

Family friendly-- but does have a bar and can get loud as it is between 16 Bit Bar and Mikey's Late Night Slice.

Pros: Vegan Monday!, BBQ Sandwich, Beer

Return to Columbus Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Hadley's closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.