Funky Jungle

Onder-den-Toren, 7, Mechelen, Belgium, 2800

A vegan restaurant with a full bar. Serves soups, burgers, pasta, gluten free options and desserts. Reported fully vegan in December 2016. Open Wed-Sat 12:00pm-2:00pm, 6:00pm-10:00pm. Closed Tue.

Categories: Vegan, American, International, Italian, Raw, Salad bar, Beer/Wine, Mexican, Asian, Bakery, European

First Review by StevenVandersmissen

Delicious - Edit

It was such a great meal. You should try it. My Boyfriend and I had Pasta and Burger, Mousse au Chocolate and a Great Sangria. One of the best vegan restaurants we ever tried

Pros: vegan, taste good , friendly waitress

delicious! - Edit

Today we had a delicious lunch at Funky jungle :-) first a fresh mocktail , followed by a tasty starter: toast with cashewheese and a fresh salad, as main dish the homemade nut burger and the 'steak' with bearnaise sauce ( both amazing!) As dessert we had a 'flowerpot' with strawberries and chocolate crumble and a chocolate milkshake with soymilk and soy ice cream. Friendly service and delicious vegan food ... a pure joy!!

Pros: delicious food, friendly service

First truly vegetarian restaurant in Mechelen, great location. - Edit

Across from the entrance of the Sint-Rombouts tower is this cosy vegetarian restaurant.
Lots of options, great salads, pasta's, chilli, taco's and a whole lot more. Also a big choice of freshly made fruit juice mixes and cocktails. We've been there 3 times now and everything we ate tasted great and fresh.

As a resident in Mechelen I am very happy that we have this restaurant.

Pros: location, price, choice

Return to Mechelen Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Funky Jungle closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.